𝟬𝟯𝟬. 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗎𝗇𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾

✩˚ *·ヽ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸 ↳ ❛ it's all in the coffee dora ❜︎ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟬 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌 ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ── 𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸
↳ ❛ it's all in the coffee dora ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟬 ╱ ╱ 🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

The summer was an absolute thrill. She spent her days with her new family and learned new things about them each day.

Ted Tonks was a man that loved his family above all things. He liked his job as a reporter for the Daily Prophet and spoke on the muggle news on the weekends. He enjoyed going out on long walks on the beach with Andromeda every afternoon.

Andromeda Tonks was everything Celeste imagined. Kind and beautiful. She left her family after she graduated from Hogwarts for falling in love and getting pregnant with her daughter Nymphadora. She chose to follow love and what she believed in over the family name.

Nymphadora Tonks had to be the coolest cousin. A clumsy but loudmouth person that enjoyed blasting queen and talked about her work as an Auror, a career Celeste found interesting. She had no filter and had a crush on her godfather.

Speaking of godfathers, Remus Lupin is a chocolate lover ─ fond of chocolate chip cookies and brownies. She found that out when they baked together at Andromeda's. He enjoyed telling her stories about his time at Hogwarts. They would sometimes go to the local bakery or Florence Fortescue's ice cream shop in Diagon Alley and enjoy something sweet.

Then there is Sirius Orion black, her father's brother. Celeste liked to call him the fun uncle. He enjoyed bantering with Andromeda every chance he got during their meals. They would stay up on the rooftops and count all the stars. Sirius barely got a chance to live a normal and happy life due to being framed by his former trusted friend Peter Pettigrew.

The past summer consisted of spending her days on the beach, hanging out with Cedric, and getting to know her extended family.

After visiting the Malfoy Manor, Celeste had grown used to the household. Sometimes Blaise or Theo would be there and they'd go down to Diagon Alley and get ice cream together.

This morning Celeste was woken up by the loud yells of Andromeda. "Celeste Andromeda Black wake your ass up! Amos and Cedric will be here in an hour!"

Celeste woke up on the couch with Leo across from the rocking.

"Well gee Aunt Andy, I'm up now," she grumbled. The grandfather clock struck four o'clock

Her Aunt came into the room wearing an apron and had a plate of scrambled eggs and french toast. "Eat up, brush your teeth, shower, and I'll pack your things." she rambled.

Andromeda was the type to be punctual on the exact time when it comes to events or guests arriving.

Black grumbled and begrudge got up from the bed and on cue, Ted came into the living area in annoyance. "Morning sweetheart." he ruffled her wavy locks.

"Morning Uncle Ted, where's Dora?"

"Upstairs tuning your Aunt out," Ted replied and Celeste took the plate and fork.

Excitement washed over, "I am so excited, explain to me why you aren't going with me? I want you to meet my friends."

The dark-haired woman sighed and flicked her wand. Suddenly the dishes began to scrub and clean themselves. "I have to stay here and run the house. I have a night shift at St. Mungos. Ted will be here though but he doesn't have a ticket. Nymphadora will be there but she'll be in charge of security with Moody and Shacklebolt."

"But I'll be here when you get home," Ted assured. "We can watch Star Wars. I got the first few movies."

Celeste smiled brightly. "Yeah, that sounds great."

Nymphadora stomped into the kitchen and groaned out in frustration. "Mum! Are you seriously waking us up so early? I could just appreciate it."

"You have work, Plus going to the World Cup counts as your hours to become a full-fledged Auror."

Celeste brushed her wavy hair, the ends of her hair were naturally curly whenever she woke up. "I'll get the coffee dear cousin."

"Ah my ever so loving cousin, you always know how to make me feel better." Nymphadora swooned and the two laughed.

Andromeda and Ted smiled.

"Molly sent me a letter last night. The Weasleys are meeting the Diggory's at the port key. Oh, I need to get your backpack, packed everything in there!"

Celeste blinked as Andromeda scurried out of the kitchen and the sound of her footsteps could be heard.

"She's really going all in for this trip." mused Celeste, savoring the bitter and sweetened coffee.

"Trust me after you get used to living here for years, you'll grow sick of it." Nymphadora quipped.

A small smile graced Celeste's lips, "I think I'll never get used to it...being nurtured. Sure Arabella was laid back but I was forced to be responsible for myself. For example: waking up for school, walking to the bus, going grocery shopping."

"Celeste you are fifteen years old. You shouldn't have to do serious tasks yet. You should be having fun. Have some fun with your friends other than that Diggory boy." Ted crossed his arms.

"I do have a friend, Uncle Ted. Cedric has been great company and I hang out with Alicia Spinnet too!"

Nymphadora rolled her eyes, "Dad you're being ridiculous, besides we all know that she has a tiny crush on Potter."

"For the last time, I do not have a crush on Harry James Potter!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭ ╮
✎↷... 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 ✉️
➩ 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢!
╰ ╯

 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 ✉️ ➩ 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢!╰                                                         ╯

So here's a snippet of what her life is like at the Tonks house and a basic summary of how her summer went.

FRIENDLY REMINDER: Remember to vote & comment because it makes my day to know what you think! Even if it's just a 'hello' I'm totally cool about it cause I love to hear from you guys.