𝟬𝟰𝟬. 𝗀𝗈𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝖾

✩˚ *·ヽ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪 ↳ ❛ three champions — but wait —❜︎ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟬 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚BELIASHADID

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪
↳ ❛ three champions — but wait —❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟬 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚BELIASHADID

"I'm positively sure that Cedric and Celeste are not in a relationship." Ron Weasley declared. "She would've told me."

Which is true. Celeste usually tells Ron her secrets first before telling Hermione or Harry. Maybe it's the fact that they both shared the insecurity of not living up to expectations.

Even he wondered about Celeste's relationship with the handsome Hufflepuff boy.

"Isn't it obvious that Cedric likes Celeste? I mean she's at least a quarter veela. But despite that, she's always been beautiful, cunning, smart, but a wonderful girl with a big heart." Hermione watched the scene of Cedric, Leslie, Diana, and Celeste talking.

There was something about Celeste Black that attracted people. Not because of her Veela charm ─ she would never use it on anyone, but because she was beautiful. Harry had never seen anyone so perfect.

She stuck by him when Dudley and his gang would bully him and related to him more than anyone.

"Yeah she's amazing isn't she?" Harry Potter asked no one in particular, watching Celeste throw her head back in laughter at something Diana said.

His friends watched their friend dreamily watch Celeste Black and shook their heads.

"He's totally in love with her," Ron commented.

"Of course he is! I can never imagine Harry with anyone but Celeste." Angelina Johnson added.

As the next day was Saturday, most students normally head to breakfast late. The Goblet of Fire had been the talk all week. There was a thin line traced on the floor to form a circle teen foot around it in every direction.

"Anyone put their name in yet?" Ron asked a third-year eagerly.

"All the Dumstrang lot," she replied. "But I haven't seen anyone from Hogwarts yet."

"I hope Diana gets it," Celeste smirked. How it would be amazing for female representation for the cup. She was going to secretly root for Beauxbatons chosen champion as well.

"Bet some of them put it in last night after we'd all gone to bed," said Harry. "I would've if It had been me . . . wouldn't want to have everyone watching. What if the goblet just gobbed you right back out again."

Celeste laughed picturing it. "I wouldn't want to put my name in." her attention snapped to where the Weasley twins and Lee Jordan hurried down the staircase all excited.