𝟬𝟲𝟱. arguments at the table

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌 - ◦'𖥸'◦ - the 𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯ℋℛℰℰ↳ ❛ it's like you have your brothers and sister back! ❜︎𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲𝟱

↳ ❛ it's like you have your brothers and sister back! ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲𝟱. / / 🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

There was a series of heavy knives chopping meat and vegetables of their own accord. 

Harry was talking with Sirius and Mundungus who was blinking mournfully at him. Meanwhile, Celeste was sorting out the plates, goblets, and assorting many fruits. 

Her older friend and housemate Diana Johnson came in with the drinks alcoholic and non-alcoholic kid-friendly. 

In case anyone was wondering Diana ran away from home. The Johnson expressed how things were horrible back at her place. She got into this huge argument with her parents over her career path and Diana couldn't take it anymore. 

Celeste offered her a stay at 12 Grimmauld Place and promised not to say anything about where she was staying this summer. Diana and Celeste would never expose each other. 

"My Grandma Jody owled me. She's glad I'm here and taken care of. She wants me to decide whether I should live with her or stay here. I told her I'd think about it."

Although Celeste couldn't understand her situation that well ─ her Uncle Sirius was more than happy to offer his home. He knew what it was like to not be accepted in his household. In a way, Diana reminded him of himself when he was sixteen. 

Celeste was glad to see her two important people in her life getting along. 

"Whatever you decide. It's up to you D, I'm just glad you're alright."

"Yeah well...I'm pretty sure Angelina's probably happy to have her own room now." 

She didn't exactly like Angelina much as she used to. As much as Diana tried to deny it, The Slytherin was jealous that her older sister received so much attention because, in her parent's eyes, she was the child that turned out right while Diana was the rotten apple. 

All Diana knew was that she wasn't going to live with her parents anymore. She had enough of their slander against Slytherins. 

From what Grandma Jody told them, she wasn't going to crack at their pleads on Diana's whereabouts and even threatened them for their behavior and bullshit over the years. Her parents seemed genuinely upset though and finally 'woke up'. That didn't mean everything was going to be just fine. 

"Enough about me...look at you! You've gotten fit over the summer! How did meeting your 'cousin' for the first time go for you" she murmured quietly. 

Luckily there was noise buzzing around so Remus didn't hear. 

"Pretty headstrong. She tries to make time for me whenever she can. She works in St. Mungos actually under a fake name. She recently moved to Thornhill because of Fleur. "