𝟬𝟭𝟭. 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖺 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸 ↳ ❛ shut up dog breath, your all bark no bite! ❜︎ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸
↳ ❛ shut up dog breath, your all bark no bite! ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

Harry, Ron, Celeste, and Hermione entered the Great Hall for breakfast the next day, the first thing they saw was Draco Malfoy, who seemed to be entertaining a large group of Slytherins with a very funny story.

"Why do I have the feeling that he's making fun of you," asked Celeste seething at her cousin's stupidity. Sometimes she wondered how in the world he could act so nice to her but cruel to everyone else.

"Your cousin is a prat," Ron stated glaring at Draco. From the first year, Ron and Draco always had a rivalry going on due to their families. However, it was nothing compared to Harry's.

A roar of laughter filled the Slytherin table.

"Hey, Potter shrieked Pansy Parkinson, a Slytherin girl with a face of a pug. "Potter! Black! The dementors are coming, Potter! Whoooo."

Celeste stepped forward and snapped at the ravenette. "Hey Parkinson, I heard there's a pug missing from the animal pound. Why don't you take your pathetic ass back to where you belong!"

Exploding laughter from every table. Leslie Lovegood spilled her drink and cackled. Cedric, who was walking by, almost stumbled out of shock over his friend's brutal comment.

Pansy blushed deep red at her remark and shrank in her seat.

When Harry and Draco have been enemies since the First year, so has Celeste Black and Pansy Parkinson.

Of course, Celeste didn't start it, it was Pansy who made fun of Neville back in their first year during their flying lesson.

Celeste dropped into a seat at the Gryffindor beside the Weasley twins as Harry sat by George.

"New third-year course schedules," said George passing them over. "What's up with you Cecily? Don't think I haven't noticed you too Harry."

"Malfoy," Ron responded, glaring daggers at the Slytherin table.

By now the Gryffindors were used to Celeste sitting at their table sometimes with her best friends.

Celeste rolled her eyes at her cousin pretending to faint. "Oh please, I could hear him─"

"Running to our compartment, nearly wet himself." Fred and George started earning laughter from the group.

"I'll see you guys later. I need to go lecture my cousin."

A chorus of goodbyes and Celeste marched her way over to her cousin and grabbed him by the ear.

Pansy shrieked and glared at the Black, only to cower at the deadly glare sent her way. She turned back to Draco and grabbed him by the ear, making him drop down to his seat.