𝟬𝟲𝟮. what kind of piece of furniture is that

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌 - ◦'𖥸'◦ - the 𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯ℋℛℰℰ↳ ❛ bloody hell is that a chandelier decorated with elf bones? ❜︎𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲𝟮

↳ ❛ bloody hell is that a chandelier
decorated with elf bones? ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲𝟮. / / 🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?

After a moment of tears and heartfelt hugs, she was immediately brought to the kitchen where all the adults were, at least the ones she was very familiar with. 

Andromeda Tonks was angry ⎯ furious with her niece. She had been worried sick all summer. Including many of her other loved ones, Ted, Remus, and Sirius.  

Celeste sat there in front of her aunt with her head bowed in shame yet hid it pretty well. 

"Traveling, I needed a break?"

"A break? Well, you should've at least warned your family! You're fifteen for Merlin's sake. You can't travel on your own. I stood there until one last child made it to their parent's arms and I went on that damn train looking for you! I was worried sick!" by now Andromeda was raising her voice. 

"Andy you'll wake up dear mother." Sirius grimaced. 

Andromeda shot an annoyed look before turning back to her niece, "Why did you leave?"

"Everything's so different now...Cedric's dead and everyone's staring at me like I'm some broken girl that lost her boyfriend. I did lose him. And the worst part is that there are rumors of Harry and I made up all this shit and I hate it. I hate the world we live in where the media is fake. It was good for me to go out of the country. Nobody knew who I was and for once I feel normal."

Remus's eyes narrowed at the girl in pity, "Oh Cece, come here."

The girl went over and Remus embraced his goddaughter tightly. "I'm so sorry you felt this way." 

Celeste pulled away and admired the interior, "Is this where papa used to live?"

"This is the Black family home...the main family house. Grimmauld Place. There is the Black Family Mansion but that's where your aunts lived." Sirius informed. 

"It looks..."

"Ghastly? I know Molly wouldn't stop complaining about it. The place looks clean though. She insisted on cleaning it up a bit but I refused to let her go inside a couple of the rooms. There were some good memories in this house...rare moments." 

The moments where it was before Hogwarts.

"But why is everyone here?"

"This is the Order of Phoenix," Alastor Moody piped up, "Your mother was a part of it. Along with Sirius, Remus, and a couple of other people you might be familiar with,"

The Order of Phoenix?

Moments later Andromeda insisted on fixing up a plate of food for Celeste while Molly gave her a piece of chocolate cake she fixed up earlier today. 

As she was eating she realized that if the Weasley's were here, then Hermione would be here too. Her mood dropped realizing that her friends that didn't bother to owl her over the summer. 

"What's wrong?" Remus asked, wanting to pay attention to his goddaughter. Her words earlier struck a chord in him and haven't left her side. 

"Are Ron and Hermione here?" Celeste looked ready to wage war on them both. Harry has been having a shit summer with his relatives and this was the second time his friends hadn't contacted him. The first was reasonable because of Dobby, but what in their right mind had the audacity to not contact Harry? Hermione had a muggle telephone that she could've used to communicate whenever the Dursleys weren't around. 

As if on cue, the doors swing open to reveal Hermione and Ron and the two let out small squeaks at the deadly glare that emitted from the brunette. 

"Seriously? No contact all summer? I get it for me cause I was practically nowhere but Harry?" Celeste by now was yelling. She was ignoring the adults in the room and Moody and Nymphadora's silent cheers of amusement. 

"His relatives are shit! Petunia is a jealous maniac while her husband and son are dunderheads! In the two-way mirror it seemed like he wasn't getting enough sleep...eating enough or even⎯bloody hell is that a chandelier decorated with elf bones?" Celeste gawked, momentarily forgetting her yelling and paying attention to the awful furniture. "What kind of furniture is that? More importantly how fucked up are my other relative's places cause I imagine them just as worse."

Sirius grimaced, "Remind me to take that down." 

"Noted," Nymphadora chirped. 

"My point being said is that we need to get Harry Potter out of that house." Celeste folded her arms. 

Out of nowhere, Dumbledore appeared into the room wearing a worried expression. The next few words seemed to have brought their attention. 

"Harry's been expelled by the Ministry of Magic."

Thus chaos erupted the room, again."

"Great, just great." Celeste grimaced. 

authors note

hi everyone! happy Friday