Episode 5: Syn-Fall

We get back to the villa after Fessy's elimination win, aka the shitstorm of the century, and I could not be happier because the target is further off me. Right now, however, Cory confronts Fessy about the questionable moves he made earlier and while I understand Cory's side, I cannot show Fessy that I think he is wrong in front of everyone. Fessy made a move for himself and did not think of the long-term consequences, but I think, with my help, Fessy can move on from this. I need to be careful with how much I try to play both sides.

I am sitting with Leroy watching Josh get dragged into the argument and we grab our invisible soda and popcorn because we know this is going to be good drama. At this point, these two buffoons keep going in circles and as the argument dies down, Tori decides to act like the saviour and defend her actions to an upset Josh. She should know better than to do that, especially with Josh. He is a loose cannon and cannot be reasoned with when he is in an upset or angry state. Josh is not wrong in his argument, but I will never tell him.

The next day, we all wake up and start our days off like we normally do, working out, eating, or just doing makeup and reading. I see Big T go off with Amber M, Amber B, and Gabby and I know she is either bonding with them, which is good for our game, or scheming with them, which is also good for our game. One of the reasons why I love working with Big T as my partner is because she can get people to like and listen to her very easily. Don't let the kindness fool ya because Big T is a really smart strategist and likes to take risks. After their conversation, Big T comes over to me and gives me the rundown.

Syn: How has your morning been darling?

Big T: Splendid babe.

We laugh at how ridiculous we are being right now. It is nice to get along with my partner instead of being an afterthought like I was with Cara Maria in War of the Worlds. After we catch our breath, we continue our spill session.

Syn: I saw you go off with three of the rooks.

Big T: Yeah. They are really fun to be around. Plus, they are stronger than people think they are.

Syn: I know. Any big updates or information that could help us?

Big T: The girls feel belittled and tossed aside by Aneesa and Tori right now and want to target them.

Syn: This is huge! We could use this to our advantage to turn the game around. Who else do you think we can get on our side to ensure at least one of them goes in?

Big: Well, we can get the girls, Lio, Mechie, and Darrell.

Syn: I can pull in Kyle, Nam, Jay, Theresa, and Lolo. Maybe Devin if we choose Aneesa instead of Tori.

Big T: Perfect. I want to show them that they were wrong for calling me weak.

Hold the damn phone! Aneesa and Tori called my partner and my friends weak? I will not let this slide even though I am good friends with Aneesa and Tori. You can say I am weak or that my friend's gameplay is questionable, but to make them feel worthless by saying they are weak pisses me off so much that I do not realize my eyes change colors.

Big T: Woah Syn. Are you okay?

Theresa: What's going on?

Jay: Who upset you Syn?

Syn: Two of my good friends, Aneesa and Tori, called Big T, Amber B, and Gabby weak.

Jay: Oh no. Why?

Theresa: Why what?

Jay: Why would they do that?

Big T: Is it really that bad?