An Inconvenient Goof

Amber M finally went home after Amber B kicked her ass and I am really happy, but I feel like I need to make a power move in order to ensure my spot in the final and I think I know what I need to do. I head straight to the Confessional Room so I can talk to Mel about what I want to do answer questions she has for me regarding my game and everything else that is happening in the house. I walk into the room and Mel gives me a big hug while the camera man, Matt, and the sound guy, Trent, fist bump me as I sit down in the chair.

Mel: It is great to see you Syn.

Syn: Same here, babe.

Mel: Stop flirting with me for a second.

Syn: Fine. Later.

Mel: I'm serious. I have some questions I want to ask you in terms of your gameplay this season. First question: how do you feel about your game so far?

Syn: I honestly feel like I am not playing the game I thought I would and originally wanted, but I have played a scrappy game and I love it. I mean I survived getting targeted week 1 for not picking someone and they now want to work with me and are my number one ally.

Mel: Fair enough. What do you say about the people both in the house and at home who feel like you don't deserve to be here or win again?

Syn: Excuse me?

Mel: There are rumors going around that some of the eliminated contestants are telling outlets that you claim to be too good for the show and now fans are wondering why you are even doing the show.

Syn: I know one of them is Jay since he ripped me a new one after he left. Look, I am just as deserving to be here as anyone else and I will never feel like I am too good for the show because the second you think that, someone better will come along and you are old news. Am I good at this show? Yes. Do I feel I am better than most competitors? On a consistency basis, yes. I am not the best at every aspect of this show, but I am at the top of most aspects. 

I am not going to be naive and say that people aren't changing how they act towards me because of my relationship with Christian and my fame in other creative endeavors. I know I am a bad bitch and I am tired of having to hide it simply because it might come across as arrogant. I am confident in myself and everyone has the right to be. I only rub it in people's faces when I want to get into their heads. I am not perfect nor do I want to be. I never aspire to be a role model. I just do me at all times and won't ever apologize for it.

Mel: One of your biggest critics this season so far has been Josh. He just sent a report to TMZ that you are the reason why he was not on Big Brother All Stars with you. Is that true?

Syn: Honestly, there is some truth to that, but not in the way you think. I am good friends with Robyn Kass and everyone has known this since I did Big Brother Canada. When she approached me to do the show in the US, she brought up that a contestant had a false positive Covid test and asked what she should do. I told her not to take the risk because if the houseguest was actually positive and infected one person on set, then the whole season would have been stopped like Big Brother Canada Season 8.

I had no idea that there were 2 potential houseguests and that Keesha and I would be replacing Kaycee and Josh. I would have loved to go against Josh on Big Brother because of how much the goof talks about being better than me at the game. Kaycee is a badass and I hate that she got kicked off for that. As much as I give Josh shit, and he knows this too, Josh is one of my best friends in this whole franchise and I wish he would have just asked me instead of putting me on blast. That makes this whole week much easier to go against him.