No Time to Die

After finding out that I am not only in the final with Amber, but that we will be costars in a Marvel movie is insane. To think that three years ago now, I was just entering the Big Brother Canada house looking for a way to change my life. Now I am one of the most decorated reality television contestants of all time and on my way to pursuing dreams I never thought were possible. Acting and singing seemed so out of reach and even when I got on the Challenge, I never thought I was good enough to do so. When I talk about my gratitude for this show, I mean every word of it.

Mel: Syn, can you come to the confessional room for a second?

Syn: Okay.

I walk into the room and see Mel and Reggie (the camera guy) sitting in the room waiting for me.

Reggie: Congrats on making it to the final man!

Syn: Thanks Reg! I really appreciate it.

Mel: How does it feel to appear in your fourth straight final in four seasons?

Syn: It feels incredible! I still think I do not deserve all of this.

Mel: Why?

Syn: Everyone knows my upbringing. With everything that happened on Big Brother Canada, I thought I did not deserve my win because everyone told me I was unworthy besides four people. The first person was Natalie Negrotti. She called me crying because she felt awful that I was being treated that way. The second and third people were Tori and Jordan. I know they are no longer together, but they made me not only believe love exists, they made me feel that I was worthy of love.

Mel: Who is the fourth person?

Syn: I never told her this and she would yell at me to snap out of it, but I do all of this because of one person: Da'Vonne. She saved me that day Jesse broke my heart. If it wasn't for her, I would never have gotten in contact with Natalie, Tori, and Jordan. I would not have met the love of my life. I would have never made the amazing friends I have. I would have never become the me I never thought I would be. That's why I help everyone I help out.

Mel: What do you mean? How do you help everyone out?

I take a deep breath and realize this is the right time to tell the world about my contributions to my friends.

Syn: Do you know the real reason why I was so hurt by Jay at first?

Mel: Because he was like a brother to you.

Syn: He is, but that was not the main reason. No one knows this, but I have not kept any of the money I have won.

Mel: What have you spent it on?

Syn: I spent my first paycheck helping Jay's family out. I also started a college fund for Da'Vonne's daughter, Kadence.

Mel: Wait, what?!?!

Syn: There's more. After winning War of the Worlds, I helped Joss, Alex Bowen, and Theo out with stuff they needed. I paid for Theo's eye care. I also helped out my friends in Australia out after I won both seasons.

Mel: What about War of the Worlds 2, Total Madness, and Big Brother All Stars?

Syn: I gave money to Bayleigh, Tyler, Nicole, Da'Vonne, and Dani for either their children for families after Big Brother All Stars. Total Madness went to helping Bayleigh recover from her injury, Melissa and Cory with their daughters, and giving Kyle money for his support throughout the entirety of our time together on the show. War of the Worlds 2 is the one that is going to get me in trouble.