Side Chapter: Amber's Life-Changing Opportunity

*A/N* This chapter starts right after Amber's elimination win against Big T and ends right after Kyle gets eliminated by Fessy. Before this chapter begins, I just want to thank everyone again for their support on all of my stories, not just this one. It is nuts to me that people like what I do when this whole thing started out as me writing about shows I write and storylines I did not see on here. I love when you guys comment, especially if it is about the stories or grammar mistakes. Keep doing that. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy this chapter. XOXO, BryceStryker *A/N*

After Amber agreed to my plan, I told her I had a huge opportunity for her and I know exactly what I have to do for this to work. I need to call Jon Watts since he wanted to talk to me about my character anyways and what better way to do that than call him about this idea that I had for my role. I ask Mel for the phone to call him and type in the number Tom told me to call. It rings a couple of times before I hear someone answer the phone.

Woman: Hi, this is Rebecca Johnson, the assistant to Jon Watts. How can I help you?

Syn: Hi Rebecca, this is Syn Price. I am wanting to see if I can talk with Jon real quick.

Woman: Sure, let me see if he's available.

Jon: Rebecca, who's on the phone?

Rebecca: Some guy named Syn Price is...

Jon. Give me the phone.

Rebecca: Here you go.

Jon: Syn, you there?

Syn: Yes I am sir.

Jon: Please, call me Jon.

Syn: Ok Jon.

Jon: Thank you. First off, I am so happy you have agreed to be a part of this film. I was shocked someone like you said yes.

Syn: Really? Why? I'm just a normal guy who has been blessed with some incredible opportunities.

Jon: Tom was so right about you. Kind, humble, and charming.

Syn: Tell Tommy I said thank you for the kind words. He has spoken highly of you too.

Jon: As he should. I do pay the kid. Anyways, I wanted to talk to you actually about your character. I have an idea for the direction of your character and want to see what you think.

Syn: Absolutely.

Jon: Are you a fan of Princess and the Frog?

Syn: Yes I am. Love the movie.

Jon: Perfect. So you know the villain, Dr. Facilier, then?

Syn: Love his character. He is so cunning and charming, yet broken.

Jon: I want to have your character be that in a sense. I want your character to be friends with Peter first then turn into an anti-hero of sorts. 

Syn: Cool.

Jon: I saw that you know how to fight. Are you okay with doing your own stunts?

Syn: I would love that. I actually have an idea for the character, but it is going to be a huge risk.

Jon: I'm listening.

Syn: Le Sorcier Sinistre is very charming and gets people to believe in what he is saying and doing, right?

Jon: Yeah.

Syn: Why don't we introduce Marvel fans to their first LGBTQ confirmed character? Le Sorcier Sinistre is someone I could see as a bisexual man and I think having a female partner while having a flirty relationship with Spiderman would be huge for Marvel.