True Lies

I just lost my partner in Big T and am now rogue, which makes me sad because I would have loved to run the final with her, but now I am guaranteed a spot in the final thanks to Nany. I know everyone is confused as to why she would save me and choose Kyle as a partner but Nany has made it clear that she hated working with Fessy. I have noticed Fessy's delusional attitude this entire season and I am mad that I did not get a chance to knock some humility into him. I can tell Fessy is mad that Amber is his partner because he wants Kaycee and I need to make sure that happens.

That sounds weird, but hear out my reasoning as to why this needs to happen for my game. Fessy preaching that no other woman is a compatible partner for him than Kaycee is going to bite him in the ass when he realizes that he is a dick. He claims to be the alpha male in this house and yet cannot handle the idea of being inferior to anyone, including Leroy, Cory, and I. He has already written off Kyle as a threat and I think he does not factor me into that mix because he thinks we are close. We are close, but that does not mean I am going to stand on the sidelines and watch him berade people for his insecurities.

I just had an interesting talk with someone involved in a potentially huge project and my focus is reasonably not in the game this week. The one thing I know is that I have to make sure Amber feels safe with me because I have a feeling Fessy is going to screw everyone else over by switching to Kaycee if he follows my set in motion plan. After hearing him vent to me for hours last night about how he wants to get rid of Amber as a partner, I decided to play into his ego and tell him that he needs to do whatever it takes to switch partners. What he does not know is that I involved Kaycee and Cory, his two closest friends, to make sure he throws himself in.

I decide to go outside into the hot tub and see Leroy and Kam sharing couple time in there since they never really get to. I overhear Leroy talk about how this is his last season and I am happy for him because he seems truly happy talking about this with Kam and it makes what I am about to do in the finale that much better. If he survives this week, I want to sit down with him to talk about his time here and express how I am feeling about it as well. We all go to bed and at some random point in the night, TJ wakes us up and tells us to get ready and meet him in the living room. He asks every pair to choose one person to join him.

However, because I am rogue, I am not involved in the conversation, but I am noticing how the other guys are acting and I feel ashamed to be a guy on this season. Everyone has had this attitude of the girls being layups and this has proven my observation to be true. Why else would the guys not involve their partners in the decision making? Nany is the only woman to take charge and Fessy told Amber that she had no say in the matter. Kam and Kaycee were involved, but let Cory and Leroy make the final decision for this mission.

We get to the mission and I start laughing because I know Fessy is going to pissed at himself right away. The guys are at the bottom of a frozen dormant volcano while the girls are with TJ and I about to do a 5 mile run to save them. However, on this 5 mile run, the girls have to complete checkpoints, which TJ tells me when the girls run off that the checkpoints are math problems. I burst out laughing and TJ asks me why I reacted that way and I compose myself before answering him.

TJ: Syn, what's so funny about the challenge?

Syn: Oh nothing man. Just the fact that Fessy wanted to have control of his fate and has to now rely on his partner, who is bad at solving math problems, to win this challenge.

TJ: Oh he is going to be livid when this challenge is done.

Syn: I love Amber, but I know she is going to struggle with this. I have been trying to help her with math problems this whole season, but she admitted to me that the second stress is added in, she crumbles.