Side Chapter: Reaction to Syn's Diss Track

* This is a side chapter that takes place from the release of Syn's diss track of Jay to the phone call Christian and Syn have before Syn makes his final decision about staying or leaving the competition. Hope you enjoy this and I will see you all next week.

XOXO, BryceStryker*

Christian's POV
I just got home from physical therapy and as Curran and Brenton help me into the house, I get a phone call from Grant and decide to wait until I get situated in the house before I deal with the phone call. As Curran and Brenton help me set up shop in the living room, I look at my television to see that Tom is now calling me. I decide to answer the FaceTime and when I do, I see Tom, Zendaya, Jacob, Grant, Stephen, Candice, and Vanessa all on the call and they seem visibly upset. Did I do something wrong?

Christian: Hey everyone. What's wrong?

Grant: Where were you?

Curran: He was in therapy. Ryan, Brenton, and I just helped him into the house. What's going on?

Tom: Check Syn's latest YouTube video.

Brenton: Holy shit! It has 4 million views already. When was it posted?

Stephen: 2 hours ago.

Christian: That is why I kept getting calls from Ashley and Jay from the Challenge.

Zendaya: I'll play the video for you so you can see why we are mad.

Zendaya pulls up the video Syn just posted and before it starts, I am mad he did not tell me he was going to post, but worried about what could have prompted this. The video starts and it is nice to see my man on the screen, but he looks like he could chew someone's head off and it is turning me on. I notice that as he is talking, his eyes are changing colors, mainly between electric blue and a new color, orange. When I hear what Jay and Josh did to Syn for not telling them about the Spiderman deal and the Big Brother incident, I clench my fists.

Syn did not want the Josh thing to happen at all and has felt bad ever since Robyn told us that he ended up being Josh's replacement. Syn still feels like he did not deserve his win or even spot on the show and to have it thrown in his face and used against him understandably makes him mad. I want nothing more than to fly to the Challenge house, but hearing Syn perform this song is making me realize that he is stronger than even I realized. He is not letting this break him. This song is basically a screw you to Josh and Jay for the help he has given them over the years.

Once the song ends, everyone on the call is silent and look at me as if I should know what to do in this situation.

Vanessa: I want to kill Jay and Josh for doing this to him.

Christian: Hold on, can I add Ashley on the call?

All: Sure.

Christian: Great.

I add Ashley to the call and wait to see how long it will take for her to realize who is on the call.

Ashley: Christian, what are you going to do about those two motherf******?

Curran: Wow, Syn was not kidding when he said she is blunt.

Ashley: Damn right I am. Those two need to... Hold on! Why didn't you tell me Queens Vanessa and Candice were on this call?

Candice: Syn talked so highly of you. It is nice to meet his lovable Firecracker.

Vanessa: He had us watch old seasons of the Challenge and girl you were awesome!