Die Another Jay

After Ashley's elimination, everything in the house has shifted, including where my allegiance lies in this game. Jay was my ride or die, but after the whole debacle at the Crater, I can no longer work with Jay if I want Big T and I to stay safe in this game. Theresa was a big proponent in the whole decision so she is definitely on my target list as well. I am going to work with Kam and Leroy for the time being and see where this alliance gets me. I think it is better for my game as well as Kam and Leroy's game to work together instead of against each other.

Jay is in the room with Kyle and Cory when he gets yelled at by the two men for the moves he made against them and their partners. Cory has every right to be mad and Kyle does too since both men felt closer to Jay than anyone else. Jay and Theresa keep trying to defend themselves but they keep making it worse for themselves. Kam is fuming and ranting to everyone in the house and I am glad I am not on the receiving end of Killa Kam. Don't get it twisted: I am not scared of going toe-to-toe with her. I am just looking out for my partner.

I wake up the next morning and sit at the table when Theresa comes up to me and tries to strategize with me. I try to hear her out, but I do not want to be seen with her right now because she is the house target and I could cause Big T and I be thrown into elimination because of a possible connection to them. I go into the hot tub with Devin and Kyle and see Cory and Fessy trying to make amends to each other, but I don't know if that will work. Two seasons in a row, Fessy has screwed over Cory and Cory still wants to make things work? Bless his heart!

We get called to the daily mission and I see helicopters and open water and I am pumped for this challenge. We are told that we are climbing onto the cargo attached to the helicopter and then throwing the others in our heat off the cargo. I am pumped for this so I am just praying that I am in a good heat where I can throw some people off real quick. The girls go first and it is Nany, Aneesa, Big T, Kaycee, and Kam in the first group. I see Aneesa fly off first and Big T jumps off right after her. Then, Kaycee throws Kam off with one hand and finishes the job by throwing off Nany.

Kaycee wins the first heat and does so in a really good time. Leroy is a target of mine for the challenge, but if no other girl does really well by the time he comes up, I might leave him alone so he can win and show his allegiance to me. I am glad Kaycee beat Nany because then Josh is going to have a greater chance of not being the double agents this week. Heat 2 starts and the guys on the cargo net for this heat are Darrell, Kyle, Fessy, Nam, and Devin. I don't have a problem with any of them winning this mission for me since none of them would come after me.

The round starts and they are literally not moving at all and it is starting to piss everyone off because this is the point of the damn challenge and if you did not want to do this, then you should have just said so we could not have wasted our time here. I see the girls in the next heat talking strategy and I know that the girls, minus Kam, are throwing the challenge to Theresa. The girls in this heat are Amber M, Amber B, Lolo, Theresa, and Gabby. The girls are dropping like flies until it comes to Amber B and Amber B puts up a big fight against Theresa.

Theresa ends up winning the heat, but it took a lot longer than she would have wanted to. The next heat is Jay, Leroy, Mechie, Josh, and myself. Jay and Leroy are going at it and while those two are going at each other, I fling Mechie off. I see that the other guys are not moving and I do not want to get disqualified, so I am going to throw myself off. I fall off and I know Big T and I did not win, but I am okay with either pair winning at this point. TJ is pissed at the guys, but announces that by one second, Kaycee and Leroy are the double agents for the week.

I know that Jay and Theresa are screwed this week because Big T and I would be the swing votes for the week and we both said that we cannot work with Jay and Theresa while they are the house target. We all head back to the house and Kaycee, Kam, Leroy and Kyle pull me into a room and start celebrating the win today. This is a good sign for my team because that means we both will be safe this week. The goal from the group is to go after Jay, but they turn to me and ask me my opinion.