stargazing

date- september 5

I watch rose wave goodbye to the couple through my mask, I knew what would happen next. she would send Wilbur back to our room saying she needed to talk to me, and as soon as he rounded the corner she would lecture me on not scaring people off and being good. I was quite frankly fed up with it, I walk away from her my bunny in my hand.

~a few hours later~

I could hear Wilbur snoring softly form across the room, I walked over to him he looks so peaceful when he's asleep then again he's always happy, though I think its all an act he puts up for me him being the older sibling and all. I walked across the room to the window my steps thudding softly as I reach the window and open it, and very carefully hopping on the window ledge  and turning around very carefully turn to grab the roof ledge and hoist myself up for even though I was an 13 year old I was stronger than I looked. I sat there staring at the stars  hugging my bunny. as a memory flashes through my head of me and my dad sneaking up to the roof at night to go look at the stars and being busted by mom, her laughter ringing through my head I feel a warm tear slide down my cheek. The silence is painful.

a/n- hey guys hope your enjoying the story and sorry for the short chapter all I could think about was writing this exact chapter. and thank you for 1 reader!! that means a lot to me! if you have any suggestions for the book plz let me know in the comments and also this chapter is not edited so plz tell me if I spelled something wrong.

 have a great day everyone!!   

(finished)