worries

i shove him out and close the door telling him to go away he sighs in defeat and walks away  i dont get why karl thinks he can come here. i look to wilbur and back to my bed as i sit down in it slowly biting back the tears, and shaking my head slightly. 

just then ranboo walked in, he notices and asks wilbur to leave "wilbur.... could you leave us for a second?" he nods and stands up shooting ranboo a look as he shuts the door behind him.

the bed sunk next to me i look at ranboo as he opens his arms for me. i dive into them and hug him tightly as i sob into the crook of his neck. (I WANT TO REMIND YOU ALL THIS IS COMPLETELY PLATONIC)

 i wrap my arms around his neck and he slides me into his lap, wrapping his arms around me rocking me slightly. he hums lightly as i continue to sob into his neck. i feel safe in his arms as if nothing can hurt me as long as hes here, i also feel short really y/n really?.

i dont exactly remember what happened after that but next thing i know im waking up the sun shining brightly in my eyes, on instinct i try to sit up but i am immediately pulled back down i look behind me and see ranboo. he has his arms around me protectively.

i smile he looks so peaceful as he sleeps, as if he doesnt have a care in the world, he mumbles as he pulls me closer to him "stay.... please....." he mumbles quietly. i sigh and settle back down. just then the door flies open and i see an angry wilbur standing in the doorway.

i shoot him a confused look as ranboo sits up and gives him the same look. "ranboo....." he grumbles "y-ye-yes?" he anxiously mumbles hes clearly uncomfortable. "what are you doing with my sister?" he looks at me and instantly pulls his hands back and starts to nervously fidget with his hands. 

his eyes dart nervously around the room "i-i"  i put a hand up to stop him this is my fault. "wilbur." i look him in the eyes "go away he did nothing wrong he saw something was wrong yesterday when you didnt he was just comforting me" "but-" "out! now please!" he slams the door and stomps away angrily for a 14 year old he sure acts like a child.

i look over to ranboo to see hes still fidgeting nervously, i look at him and smile but his eyes just go wide that when i notice my mask had fallen off when i was asleep i quickly scramble to find it my hands shaking nervously. 

 does he not like me anymore? does he not want to be my friend anymore!?  my eyes dart nervously across the bed when suddenly ranboo grabs my hands. "hey hey look at me y/n...." i glance at him i accidently meet his eyes and suddenly i cant move. 

"i like it when you dont wear the mask dont worry i dont care what you look like you will always be my friend"

 a/n- sorry for not posting for a bit i needed a break i hope you all understand and ranboo fluff cause who doesnt like ranboo fluff????

lol anyways hope you all have a great day and thank you so much for commenting i love reading all your comments and yes i read alllllllllllllllll of them i cant reply to them all but i do read all of them lol anyways im proud of you all!!!!!