2nd half of school

Drista and Niki and Alyssa had to leave me alone for I had a free period and they didn't (shh I know there isn't free periods in 4th grade but shhh)

 I wandered around the school when I ran into the popular boys at least 2 of them I tried to avoid them but they stepped in my pathway.

 "hey new girl why you wearing a mask and what's up with the bunny?" they mocked "go away" I murmured.

 they yanked the bunny out of my hands "I cant believe you still play with teddies!" they exclaimed "g-give it back!"

 "what if I just..." the boy put his hands on either side of the plush and pulled "ripped this?" a tearing sound fills my ears.

 "no!" I gasped as he dropped the plushie now in 2 pieces in front of me I dropped to the floor my breathing speeding up as tears prick at the edges of my eyes "n-no" my breathing now rapid as tears slide down my cheeks. 

I picked up the pieces as the boys laughed at me and ran outside. I whistled as loudly as I could hoping wherever he was Sneezy could hear me. the bell rang sounding it was time for the next class. it was now Drista's free period.

I took out my phone watching as tears splash against the screen. 

I click on Stampy's name as I try to calm my breathing, it was now getting hard to breathe.

 the ringing stops and is replaced by Stampy's voice "hello?" I open my mouth to speak but all that comes out is "st-st" "y/n? what's wrong!?"

 "take deep breaths y/n in and out" I did as he said breathing in and out.

 once I calmed down I whispered into the phone "I-I I want to go home!" "you probably do but I cant pick you up I'm sorry" his words angered me "thanks for nothing" I hung up. 

 I sat there for the next 2 hours until the dismissal bell rang. a lot of parents that were waiting for there children looked at me weirdly I watched at the one who ripped my stuffy walk out and snicker at me.

 I growled at him my anger bubbling over. I jumped at him but found my self being held back "y/n" a familiar voice whispered "calm down" it was drista "let me go I'm going to kill that jerk!" I shouted as everyone turned there heads to me.

 "what did he do?" she asked calmly I struggle against her surprisingly strong grip I fell against her as my body went limp sobbing "h-he ripped i-it!" "ripped what?" "Cl-Clem-Clementine!"

 Drista let go of me and walked over to him and slapped him "that was the last thing she had from her parents the last thing they gave her! before they died!" I took her letting me go at a chance to get him I lunged at him punching him in the eye before I was yet again restrained. I smiled at my work for I managed to give him a black eye.

a/n: fun fact I have a dog in Minecraft named sneezy cause he sneezed a lot.