hospital

i stare at myself in the mirror sitting on my head were a set of wolf ears they matched the color of my hair i reached up and touched them i had to make sure i wasnt dreaming. i felt them  they were real this wasnt a dream. suddenly a handful of random voices appeared in my head.

they said "furryyyyyyyyyyyy" "lol" and other random things. i gasped as tears pricked the edges of my eyes just as the i started quivering in shock as the door flung open but at the moment i was in my own world all i could hear the faint sound of the heart monitor flatlining, and some panicked voices. 

i was snapped out of my daze my someone shaking me, i looked them dead in the eyes it was ran i think i couldnt tell everything was blurry i couldnt see anything right at that moment i hear a heart piercing scream i think it was me i suddenly ripped my mask off a excruciating pain became evident somewhere on my face as i fell to the floor and passed out.

when i awoke i was back in the bed with the tubes and heart monitor hooked up to me again i noticed my mask was back on and my nose was throbbing. "Y/N I THINK THEY SAW YOUR FACE" the voices shouted in my head giving me a headache as i panicked realizing everyone had seen my face and that there were more voices.

ranboo grabbed my hand and looked at me "dont worry i put your mask back on before they could see anything". when i look at him i notice something there seems to be two small people who looked just like ranboo but one looked more enderman and the other one was fully white they floated next to his head "he hears voices too!" most of the voices shouted.

i close my eyes and try to calm down it was this that made me realize i could smell every little thing and could hear all the way across the street from the hospital. i open my eyes and rip out the tubes my mask falls off in the process and ranboo gasps again.

"y/n your nose its like a animals its black" i reach up to feel my nose and feel it just by feeling it i could tell what it looks like. i pull my mask back on and my ears start hurting from the sound of the flatlining heart monitor. just then someone walks in "ranboo!" the boy shouted "tubbo! how are you?" i looked this boy dead in the eyes.

"o-oh shes awake! i better get everyone and try to re attach the tubes and heart monitor while im gone " tubbo runs out of the room a few minutes later of fighting with ranboo and growling at him and almost biting him over the tubes someone runs in the sight of them makes me gasp.

a/n- before anyone says it... no y/n is not a furry people i justfigured it would make more sense that from a salmon and a human came a fox if there was a hybrid in the family line if that makes sense