questions

No one's pov-
As soon as the pink haired individual made eye contact with the smaller the voices in his head began screaming a bunch of different things but mainly one "kill her"
But he kept his cool as the kid sat down next to him to him.

 " may I ask a question?" "sure I don't mind" she says hugging the stuffed bunny close "well I technically have more than one question".

 "first of all may I ask does your bunny have a name?"  if she's gonna answer my questions truthfully she has to get used to me she holds the stuffy in the air "this is clementine" "nice name, why do you wear a mask?" the look of childishness disappeared from her eyes instantly and she looked down.

 "I don't wanna talk about it" she mumbled angrily with a hint of sadness in her voice. she got up and walked away to her brother who was talking with tommy and Phil interesting...

y/n pov-

what he asked had made me more sad than angry but I hid it as I answered him walked over to Wilbur and Phil and Tommy.

"y/n!" Wilbur said happily as I came near him  he's got a light hearted spirit and I plan to keep it that way  "hi Wil" I say wiping the sadness and anger from my voice. the little greet ended quickly as we were dismissed to our room.

~1 hour later~

the door banged open though I couldn't hear it I was in my own world reading a book, but I quickly was snapped out of it, due to rose shouting in glee "THEY WANT TO ADOPT YOU 2!!" but why...  I quickly get up and go to her to get our papers that we had to fill out for they gave us questions that they wanted to know about us the parents I mean and we would fill them out I took the paper and pen from her and started writing.

whats your favorite color?: f/c

what is your bunnys name?: clementine

favorite time of the day?: night

favorite book: fell (this is my favorite book you guys should read it!)

favorite animal?: f/a

favorite food?: f/f

why do you wear a mask?: i dont wanna tell 

hobbies?:stargazing, reading, f/h

favorite sport: f/s (personally my fav sport has to be soccer whats your guys favorite sport?)

name: y/n

(finished)