puffy

i look up and see ranboo standing above me eyes wide with shock "y-y/n?" he gasped in horror as he knelt down and reached out his hand to me. i took it as he pulled me upwards "are you okay! what happened!" i explained everything that had happened and how i couldnt remember anything before the swing set. 

he then explained to me what i did before the swing set i gasped in shock my mind racing "come on y/n! we have to get you to drista shell take you to dream!" "n-no not dream i cant tell anyone what happened i can only trust you and drist-" i was cut off by a voice shouting "ranboo where did you go!" it didnt sound like the person was a kid more of a adult. i looked at the person that stepped into my view. 

(tbh guys i cant figure out what her character looks like except the hair and and sheep '1part and the twitch cape so i will give her the first outfit that i see in fan art that i think suits her lol)

she had long white fluffly hair that resembled a sheeps wool. she had white ears extending from her hair, and a black and gold rimmed hat that looked like a pirate captains hat. and a red and gold trimmed overcoat and a white undershirt,  and black pants, ( i dont know what type of shoes so im gonna go black shoes i guess?) and black shoes.

her face was plastered with a look of instant shock ranboo froze, i looked at the lady "i cann explain-" she cut me off "no you come with me right now were going to the nurses office you can explain on the wa-" i cut her off this time "NO! no one can know about this, ill tell you what happened but you gotta promise me you wont tell anyone.." she looked at me and nodded.

i tried to sit down but it hurt to try to, so i leaned against a tree instead "you might wanna sit this is a gonna be a long story" she sits down on the grass with her legs crisscrossed ranboo sits next to her. "first off whats your name?"  "captain puffy, but you can call me puffy or as some people call me mama puffy" i nod "well puffy this is what happened" i proceed to tell her everything that happened that day every single little detail.

she gasped in shock and stood up "okay follow me i have a place you can stay while you recover." she glanced at ranboo, "you too memory boy" he nodded and looked down. i noticed he had a book in his hand.  was that always in his hand? i shook off the thought and followed puffy as she led us out of the woods in the opposite direction of the school. 

a/n- okay guys gonna shoot for a double update today maybe even a triple update lol hope your day is going great so far!