leaving

No one's pov-

today was the day Wilbur and y/n were going home, with Phil, Techno, and Tommy.

 Y/n and Wilbur were packing the few things they had, well y/n was packing the other brunette was throwing things into a old backpack of his, happily while mumbling something about their new home.

The other brunette carefully packed my her dads old sweater, her few pieces of clothing which consist of, 2 hoodies, 3 pairs of jeans, a pair of shorts, 1 tank top, and 2 sweaters.

 She then packs up all of her books which consist of, fell, the elites, haddix, and where the blackberries grow. 

after finishing the girl zips up their backpack and check to see their brother still rushing around hurriedly, so they climb out the window onto the roof.

Phils pov-

we were on our way over to the orphanage, about 2 minutes away now. 

when we arrived I looked at the door to see them walking out with their co-worker rose, Wilbur had hand wrapped protectively around y/n, and refused when I offered to take their bags. the ride back was quiet for neither tommy or techno came with, "would you 2 like to stop for something to eat" I glance in the rear view mirror, and see y/n and Wilbur, shake their heads at me.

Wilburs pov-

I still had my arm wrapped around y/n, she was not going to get hurt again on my watch  as we pulled up to the house we were staying at, it was a big blue house with a big backyard that was partially wooded, we seemed to be in a richer neighbor hood, me and y/n got out of the car keeping a distance from Phil  he may have been nice before but I cant trust him when he opens the door I look around to see nothing sharp or glass in sight besides windows nice move  "your rooms are this way" he gestured going up the stairs and we followed him..

(Finished)