FIELD TRIP

TW: CLAUSTROPHOBIA

we got up and followed him next thing we know, we were standing at the door way of the dungeon with a train of shaving cream behind us.

I just looked up at Dream as he crossed his arms when a idea popped into my head I grinned widely "oh thank you dear dream for showing us this lovely place it is so beautiful" Drista burst out in laughter and I did the same.

he gritted his teeth and unlocked the door to the dungeon and walked in, I smiled at him "oh dear dream your gonna give me a tour of this lovely place??? oh thank you" he exhaled angrily as me and Drista laughed and followed him into it.

he led us down the long corridor to a empty cell at the end of the corridor. "oh dream what a lovely cell you have here its beautiful" I heard some complaints from the people who actually occupied one of these cells as me and drista laughed again.

big mistake 1, is what I had just made especially considering I didnt see the person who was in the cell across from the empty cell.

Dream was practically red with anger by now as he unlocked the cell door and threw it open. I looked up at him with a smile "oh thank you dreamy dearest for letting me check this beautiful cell out" I said while walking in. 

big mistake number 2

next thing I know the door is being slammed shut and locked behind me "its sooooo funny huh y/n?" Dream said sarcasm practically dripping from his voice as I ran up to the bars. Drista shoved Dream "let her out dream!" my breathing sped up.

"no" Dream stated and walked away Drista stayed gripping at the bars "I'm not going to leave you y/n" "guards get my sister out of here" Dream said as he continued down the corridor.

next thing 2 guards are dragging a screaming and crying Drista away from the cell I was in. 

"NO DREAM THIS ISNT A FIELD TRIP LET ME OUT PLS" I shouted desperately, the cell was only 7 ft. wide and 4 ft. long.

my body slid down the cold bars as my knees buckled deciding I was too heavy for them. tears now ran down my face as my breathing sped up even faster "its okay y/n hell come back this is just a joke he knows you dont like small spaces" the girl muttered to herself through gasps.

I turned back around and started pounding on the bar doors, I started whistling and screaming things along the lines of "SNEEZY HERE BOY, DREAM LET ME OUT, WILBUR, NO I PROMISE I DIDNT MEAN TO REFUSE TO DO IT I SWEAR I DIDNT MEAN TO NOT DO WHAT YOU SAID TO DO CORRECTLY" slowly loosing my grip on reality and memory forgetting where I really was my mind drifting back to those months in the basement.

some of the prisoners yelled at me to shut up, others told me it was gonna be okay. I ignored them and continued pounding on the walls and the bars, all while continuing to scream as I continued to lose my grip on reality.

"I SWEAR I DIDNT MEAN TO REFUSE TO GET YOU YOUR BEERS I DIDNT MEAN TO NOT MAKE SURE WILBUR LISTENED I DIDNT MEAN TO NOT MAKE SURE THE HOUSE WAS SPOTLESS, I DIDNT MEAN IT I-i didnt mean it" I broke down into sobs gasping for air.

I had been in here for about 6 hours now at most, and it seemed as though the room was getting smaller and smaller by the minute. I continued to mumble things to myself about how I didn't mean it about how I'll make sure Wilbur behaves and listens and does what he's told and how I'll do what im told.

when I finally slow my breathing down a bit still absolutely panicked I felt the bulge of metal in my pocket, I scrambled to get the device out as I failed to type in my password due to my shaking like there was a earthquake.

I finally had managed to log into it and get onto contacts after 10 minutes. I clicked on Eret's name and heard the dial tone ring out. some of the prisoners shouted "hey she has a phone no fair!" and some attempted to get the guards attention.

Eret's voice rang out echoing in the small cell "hello? who is this?" I attempted to pick the phone back up but dropped it due to my shaking hands I gave up on trying to hold it "e-eret?" I gasped between sobs. 

"y/n! what's wrong! I swear if somebody fucking hurt you" I could hear someone in the background I dont know who it was all I heard was "language you muffin" "y/n where are you?" 

all I could manage to say was cell "IM ON MY WAY" was all he said before he hung up or at least before the guards took the phone from me and hung up for him.

"no phones allowed" the guard stated plainly and left the person across from me looked at me "you know king eret?" they asked something about there voice was familiar but I shrug it off and nod my head.

I tune out what the person says after that trying to calm down my breathing which was definitely not working. when I hear faint arguing coming from down the corridor. I think it might of been eret and wilbur and drista and the person who had said something about a muffin all arguing with dream. 

I shakily stood up my legs wobbling, as I attempted to stay standing and shout "DRISTA HELP ME" in a miserable and desperate tone. I hear pounding footsteps of someone running down the corridor to me and hear dream shout "GUARDS STOP HER" and then metal clanking after her. she never made it to my cell. 

"NO LET ME GO SAPNAP AND GEORGE I WILL MURDER YOU TWO LET ME FUCKING GO!" I hear footsteps leading to my cell as Drista was dragged away and the foot steps were quickly paced. the person soon came into view eret and the muffin dude behind him struggling against another pair of guards grip.

I grasped the bars as eret came to stand in front of my cell "eret help me pls I don't wanna be in the basement again I really didn't mean to not keep wilbur in line and not do what I was told correctly I swear!" I gasped still not sure what was real and what wasn't.

eret must of recognized this "dont worry y/n you dont have to be in the basement and I know you didnt mean it dont worry I'm gonna get you out of here me and wilbur"

OUR MAIN MAN ERET COMING TO RESCUE OUR MAIN GIRL Y/N POG