sitter trouble

i woke up in the middle of the night my eyes immediately adjusting to the darkness i sensed a different person in the room someone i didnt recognize in any way i growled lowly and slowly  turned my head to where violet was sitting to see someone else in her place it was man.

he had turquoise hair and bright blue eyes glowing in the darkness he had patches of turquoise skin all over him. i knew immediately what he was a hybrid of. he was a drowned hybrid.

this information made me growl louder. wolfs were known for not liking drowned.

his head snapped up to meet my gaze as soon as he heard my growling. he raised his hands in defense as if to say hes not a threat. i barred my teeth at him as i prepared to lunge only to get pulled back when i tried i looked down and widen my eyes in shock my hands and legs were once again restrained against the table.

i pulled against them but couldnt manage to get them off only stopping after my wrists were bleeding badly. i turned back to him and shot him a death stare "hey i didnt want to put you in restraints but i knew you were gonna attack me" my ears flatten at the sound of his voice its too loud. i whimper slightly.

"if you promise to behave ill take the wrist restraints off" i nodded slightly at the voices in my head shouted profanities and other things at the man and me 'fuck him' 'murder him' 'rip his fucking throat out' etc. i ignored them and silently wish ranboo was allowed to stay at night.

the man got up and removed the wrist restraints quickly backing up as soon as they were off i lifted my wrists up so i could see them. they were caked in dry and wet blood i started to lick them in a attempt to clean them up i would rather eat shit then let that man touch me.

"my names jay by the way"

i ignored him and continued clean the the blood off my wrists before attempt once again to lunge at him after i attempted to rip his throat out he quickly put the restraints on and gave me something to make me sleep forcing me to take it and me biting his hand afterwards. before i fell asleep again.

a/n: double update pog :D anyways remember i am proud of you and have a good day/night!