the end of everything

I look up at the beast in front of me or is it a beast I don't know anymore I hear shouts from behind me as tears streak down my face, "goodbye" i mutter.
How did I get here well the plan worked I managed to herd everyone into the holy lands just in time I had just ushered the last person inside when I heard it.
It made a awful noise like nails on a chalkboard and a growl mixed with screams. I looked up at it my eyes growing wide my ears flattening against my head as my hair blows from the wind.
" You're finally here huh?" I gasp in horror it looked like a glob of flesh but with a demon like appearance to it I knew it was gonna look bad but not this bad. "Y/N!"I hear a voice from behind me I look to see Karl. "Please don't do this there is another way I swear!" I shake my head the reality of my situation finally registering in my head "no there isn't stay back Karl I growl as I draw my sword. As soon as it is in 20 blocks of me it starts to happen. It let's out a loud blood curdling shriek that cause me to whimper, but I stand my ground. My hair and the rest of my body finally taking on its shape.

I growl loudly as my entire being emits a purple glow, I gasp at the amount of power flowing through my being but I know it isn't enough I'm not at max yet I lunge at the best slicing it's arm off but it just re grows I growl mad now because if I didn't do this everything I know and love will die and I refuse to let that happen. I scream and lunge again curing of it's
Iimbs as it re grows them back memories of !y life flash through my head.
my parents and will and I making cookies playing in flower fields with ranboo meeting my new family and Evey other good memory I have had in my life flashing this only makes me angrier and increases my strength to max I stop swinging. And stand in front of it.
I look up at the beast in front of me or is it a beast I don't know anymore I hear shouts from behind me as tears streak down my face "goodbye" I murmur.
"those were her last words as she killed the beast sacrificing herself and saving everyone the end!" " Wow! That was such a cool story grampa!" I laugh and ruffle the boys hair. I look over at the girl who is currently crying she stand up and walks to her father.
My son Fundy.
" Daddy is it a true story?"
" Ask grampa"
" Is it Wilbur?" I look at Sally beside me and over to the picture of my little sister y/n hanging on the wall. I laugh weakly " no of course not it's just a story"
"Didn't you have a sister named y/n grampa?"
" Yes I did but she's in a better place now"
"Who wants cookies?" Fundy whispers as he and the kids run into the kitchen.

It was just a story or was it?
All good things must come to the end
And sometimes good things go down in history
Everything must end
Goodbye for now until next time

A/n: that's the end of the book I hope you guys liked it!! I will be editing this though so things might be changed up a bit have a good day/night!!! ILY all!