Therapy

the next day I got clementine back but it also meant I had to do therapy.

I sat down in front of the man and just stared at him "ok y/n lets get started on this what happened in your first foster home"

I shook at the thought of it but I had to tell him. "well at first when we got there they took my stuff away my bunny my clothing all of it the only things I was allowed to keep were the clothes I was wearing and my mask cause and I quote 'they didn't want to see my ugly face' they let Wilbur keep his things. they saw him as the perfect child. when he misbehaved I would get beaten, I was basically there servant I had to cook, clean go shopping, and run errands for them I was 7 and a half at the time" I looked down at the table and gulped.

"when Wilbur found out what was happening he refused to do anything for them, but that only made it worse for his action's landed me in the basement"

"I got food once a week and had to sleep on the hard floor sometimes the man would come down and beat me cause he felt like it"

"ok can you describe your time in the basement for me, what was it like in the basement"

"it was dark and cold and the pipes creaked and it was stuffy really stuffy there was a lot of broken glass around the floor and  I couldn't see it so most of the time I would accidently lay on it or step on it" the man writes  something down in his notebook.

"one time I was picking the glass out of my foot and I heard Wilbur scream in pain and then shouting the man shouting at him 'you can blame your ugly sister for being hurt cause she is fucking useless' I remember the tears pricking at the edges of my eyes as thoughts about how it was my fault and I was useless and ugly swarmed through my head" tears now ran down the edges of my face.

"what happened next" I squeezed the stuff animal in my hand tightly.

"I remember what happened next in full detail"

"I picked up a shard of the glass off the ground and I threw off my mask putting the shard up to the scar that was finally healing and I ripped it across it the warm blood mixing with the salty tears running down my face"

"ok what happened after that?"

if this dude didn't stop pestering me he was gonna be the one with a scar.

"I ripped a piece of my shirt off and wrapped in around it and put my mask back on and went back to picking the shards out of my foot"

"how did you two get out of this home?"

I bit back a growl but seriously this dude better stop pestering me. I was to deep in thinking about the home and how I was gonna murder the guy in front of me to notice that people were standing behind the dude eyes wide with shock.

"we got out of there cause they gave us back saying we were useless and by useless I mean mainly me, and yes I know your wondering it I hate small spaces I cant get out of"

"how long were you in the basement"

"6 and a half months"

 I finally notice the small group of people when I heard a gasp. I looked up at them. 

standing behind the man were 5 people Wilbur Drista Dream Stampy and Tommy.

I stood up as soon as I saw them wiping the tears off my face. my eyes darting all around the room figuring out the best escape route and dashing out of there. I bolted into my room slamming the door behind me and bolting for the closet opening the small door crawling into the space and shutting the door.

I stared at the dark space around me as my eyes suddenly adjusted to the dark and I could see everything almost perfectly.

I heard my bedroom door slam open "y/n!" it was Wilbur I kept silent "Wilbur where is she?" Dream. I took my phone out of my pocket and opened up the contact titled Drista I texted her

y/n- Drista I'm in the room don't tell them about it

Drista-but there worried about you

y/n- just don't tell them about the room

y/n- and also get them out of my room I want to talk to you

Drista-on it

"guys go downstairs" I heard a few complaints but they were shut down quickly by drista.

Drista-there gone

y/n-thx

I opened the door and crawled out shutting the door behind me.

"can we not talk about what you guys heard?"

"okay fine but your having a sleep over with me tonight at the castle so pack quickly"

I nodded and grabbed my backpack and shove a few things in it 

a book

a few potions

chocolate

laptop

sketch book and pencils

skateboard

camera