THE MASQUERADE

the ground was brick and in front of me stood a white fountain and a huge white and gray mansion, I looked over to karl he just smiled at me, he was dressed differently too, his hoodie was now a long overcoat and he had a white shirt with the swirl on it now  and a purple eye mask with holes for the eyes. i didnt like wearing dresses something bad always happend when i do.

(DISCLAIMER IF YOU AHVE NOT YET WATCHED THE TALES OF THE SMP MASQUERADE PLS DO SO BEFORE READING THIS SPOILERS AHEAD)

"we are in the past right now so please try not to do anything stupid y/n" i nodded 

we walked up the large stair case that led to 2 large brown wooden doors, one was open one was closed, there was a man standing inside that looked like techno, he was waring a black and gold suit and a black and gold mask.

"hello? " karl asked as the man walked closer to the door "uh hello? who is this?"  the man questioned him "um im just- im just in the area why who are you?" "I am sir billiam the third the owner of this here mansion" "oh um I didnt even knock" "but I dont appear to know who you are" karl started knocking on the closed door and it seemed it was made of trap doors. 

"why does my door open like that? I dont know I dont live at this mansion very often and frankly its one of the smaller mansions that I own" "really?" I followed karl as he stepped forward, "but I think the smallness of it gives it a nice cozy feeling you know?" "uhuh" karl slowly nodded and I did the same unsure of what was happening here.

"you know what im saying" "your name is sir billiam you said?" "yes sir billiam" "wait why are you wearing that mask?"  "well you see im hosting a masquerade" "ooooooooooh that makes sense thats why im here also" karl dragged the o in oh. 

"well uh you see the thing is you must not of gotten the memo i specifically said no poor people okay so can you please tell wh-what your estate is wh-what is your assets" "oh i stream minecraft and she is my servant " he pointed at me "dont worry im not poor" "oooo ooo a rich person alright right this way right th- i wasnt aware we would have a billionare in this party" we started walking up the grand wooden staircase inside the mansion.

"oh right this way right this way" "sweet" we made it to the top of the stair case now, "butler butler!" the man who i presume is the butler was standing at the rail. in a way he looked like ranboo, i shook off the thought, the butler walked towards us "oh dear god whos that" 

"fetch some wine this hideous poor person a commoner is my butler i let him live here" the butler nodded his ehad and handed karl some wine and me too i just stared at him as if he was crazy  did he really just give a 12 year old wine what the hell i snapped out of my thoughts "and sometimes i let him sleep!"

"really?"  what thats just wrong- what the hell is going on here how far in the past are we? "commoners arent people there poor"  god i didnt want to hear the rest of this conversation, ya know what i was given the wine screw it i sipped some of the wine in hopes it would drown out there conversation. (DO NOT DRINK ANY TYPE OF ACHOLHOL IF YOU UNDER THE AGE OF 21 OR LIVE IN BRITIAN IN THAT CASE UNDER THE AGE OF 18)

it tasted like grape it had a acidic taste, karl veered towards the railing and i followed him, trying to block out there conversation, karl hopped onto the railing, i did the same, he fell of and i just stared,  do i copy that or... i shrugged eh why not i jumped off and landed on my feet and helped karl up "you good sir?" "im fine thank you" i nodded and followed him back up.

"ah yes as you can see thes-these are our rails they are so idiots can not fall to their deaths, eh there 99% effective" i followed them to the other side of the area we were in ignoring there conversation" karl hops onto the edge of the other side of this railing "i feel like im living on the edge" i bit back my laughter but couldnt hold it i burst out in laughter.