tell

y/n pov-

I was silent during the ride home.  silent tears running down my face.

when we pulled up to the house I got out and so did Drista.

 I'm not sure why she did but I could hear dream talking with Phil on the phone. I walked in the front door to be greeted by tommy "y/n I heard what you did great job" I shoved him out of the way "shut up" I muttered, as me and drista walked upstairs.

 I hear someone try to follow us into my room and glance to see Technoblade.

I slam the door in his face. and make my way into the closet and open the secret door as Drista just stares.

"well aren't you gonna go in" "uhhh y-yeah" she enters the hole and I follow her shutting the door behind me "what is this place?" she mutters as she looks around in the dark "give me a second I forgot the flashlight" I exit again and re-enter with the flashlight and turn it on making my way to the lamp and pulling the chain"

"welcome to my hideout here we can hang out and hide form anyone we want without them knowing where we are" "cool" I sit on the floor against the wall.

she looks at me "why are you so silent?"  "nobody plans a murder out loud drista" I open the box labeled drug van "and were gonna sneak out" I say tossing a invis potion in the air and catching it. "where are we going?" well first were gonna spy on techno and then were gonna cause some trouble in paradise".