half of the school day

"come on pleaseee" "no y/n. you cant take Sneezy to school" "but why?"

 y/n glances over at the gray puppy with black tipped paws, tail and snout, with a patch of black over his left eye "cause y/n people are allergic" "and he's going to be with Stampy while your at school" 

"fine" the small girl muttered handing the leash over to the orange cat hugging her small bunny tightly.

*at school*

y/n pov- 

its a good thing I don't have severe anxiety otherwise I would not survive here.

 I was placed in the fourth grade. I gulped and hugged my bunny tightly as I walked through the door of the classroom. everyone looked at me I squeezed wil's hand tightly.

 he had to be at his school with in the next 10 minutes and was gonna be late but he promised he would walk me to my classroom. 

"ah everyone this is the new student. please come over here and introduce yourself" I let go of Wilbur's hand as he gave me a reassuring squeeze and walked over to the front of the classroom.

 "h-hi I'm y/n a-nd my b-bunnies name is Clem-clementine" "ok class any questions?" the teacher asks a bunch of people raised there hands.

 I called on one with blonde hair and a mask like dreams "how old are you" "t-ten todays my bir-birthday!" "where do you live?" "L'manburg" "who are your parents?" "m-my real parents are dead". 

everyone looked at me with concern "b-but I do live with a foster family who plans on adopting me their names are Philza,  Technoblade and Tommy Innit!" the name techno blade  plastered a scared look on the faces of some kids.

 "what do you plan on doing for your birthday?" "well me and my brothers birthdays are right next to each others so we celebrated yesterday and I got a dog his name is Sneezy" I answered a couple more questions like favorite color favorite food things like that but the last question.

 "why do you wear a mask?" "I-I-I d-don't wanna t-talk about i-it" "why?" my breathing sped up.

 "cause I-I dont have t-to Ph-phil said i-its my busin-buisness n-not anyone el-elses!" I stutter angrily "ok now lets not ask her anymore questions that enough y/n please go take a seat next to Drista" the teacher- pointed at the girl with the smiley mask.

I went and sat down next to the girl she waved at me "hi I'm Drista" I open my mouth to answer her but she shushes me.

 "its okay! I already know everything about you literally my big bro told me. you might know him by the name of dream!" she whisper shouts excitedly "oh your dreams little sister? he never told me he had any siblings" "girls! enough talking!" the teacher shushed us.

~at lunch~

  I sat down next to drista at lunch. "so can you fill me in on everyone here?".

 I ask her "sure" "so them over there" she points at a bunch of girls "they are the popular girls" "Jailey, Molly, and Tessa." 

"and them" she points at a group of boys "they are known as the popular boys and the jocks Jay, Tyler, and Cole there just a bunch of bullies" "and them" she points at 2 girls walking into the cafeteria.

 "they are my best friends" she waves at them "Niki! Alyssa! over here."

 they walk over "is this the girl your big bro was talking about?" Niki questions sitting down (sorry if i dont get these 2's personalities correct I haven't watched them in a while)

  "yup!" "hey Drista.." I question slowly "dream refused to let me take my dog to school could you do something for me.. I would do it my self but they hid literally everything I could stab someone with from me  including forks.." "sure what do you need?" 

"could you threaten to stab him in the eyes with a fork for me?" Niki and Alyssa glance at each other "sure!" Drista replies with a somewhat menacing tone in her voice.

a/n so from now on at the end of every chapter I will be leaving a fun fact whether it about me my life or the story there will be a fun fact.

fun fact: my birthday is actually on September 15th!