visitors

"wil-wilbur?" he looked like shit to be frank his hair was a mess hey eyes were tired and you could see he had been crying. "y/n!" he almost jumped at me before he realized my state and instead walked over and pulled me into a hug avoiding my injuries.

"i didnt think you would make it..." "well i did so dont underestimate me" he laughed slightly at that he then pulled away and looked me up and down "oh.... your a furry?" my eyes went wide "WHAT THE HELL WILBUR NO IM NOT A FUCKING FURRY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!?" he laughed at my antics.

"get out wilbur i dont want to see you" i turned my head away from him playfully "fine then i will!" he played along heading towards the door before bursting out in laughter.

we chatted for a bit before a doctor came in and  i almost bit him a couple times before he used restraints and managed to run a few tests on me and give me more painkillers.

i stayed up all night just thinking about things. the next day dream came to visit i forgive him cause i cant hold grudges for some reason so he talked with me for bit then left.

eret and muffin man came to visit next i learned his name is bbh, he also brought muffins.

the last visitor of the day was bad and someone else who he called skeppy.

after them if was just nurses i actually like one of them i had to have a sitter due to my 'violent' tendencies. she removed the straps they had placed on me so the doctor could run the tests.

her name was violet. she was very interesting a hybrid like me she had red and brown eyes and had a patch of white over her red eye. she also had patches of white in her hair and all over her body she had vines goin up one arm. she had short wavy and glossy brown hair. she explained to me she was a iron golem hybrid. 

i fell asleep while she was talking her voice was soothing. 

a/n: sorry for not posting in a while hope you enjoyed the chapter! :D and remember im proud of you!