answers

no ones pov-

 its been 2 days since the three went to the orphanage and settled on a pair of siblings and they had just gotten the question sheets and the files on them in the mail the three males sat around the couch sorting through the files.

the pink haired male was reading over the girls question sheet hoping that he would get some answers from it.

 "hey Phil, and Tommy, if you find any info on y/n about why she wears that mask or any pictures of her without it plz tell me" the male says quickly sorting through some more papers, though there help wouldn't be needed about 2 minutes later he found just the paper  was looking for it read:

name:y/n

age:9

mental disorders: panic attacks, maniac bipolar, anxiety, insomnia.

parents died in a robbery gone wrong y/n was injured in this attack and was left blind in her left eye.

only living family member is her brother

has been in 5 failed homes already

has a tendency to be rude, act out, space out, occasional short term memory loss, and have random fits of rage

*make sure to hide any and all glass things or anything sharp she tends to throw things and try to hurt herself in these fits of rage* 

injuries she has gotten in our care: broken her arm and has gotten a concussion due to her climbing up trees and on roofs.

what y/n looks like:

wavy short brown hair, has a nasty red scar over her left eye and that eye is completely white has a dark brown eye, freckles scattered across her face.

technos pov-

*interesting..* " hey guys I found some  important info on y/n" "what is it Techno?" Phil questions leaning over the paper I'm holding tommy doing the same I push tommy away.

 "don't get to close to me child" then I proceeded to read off the entire page as soon as I finished speaking Phil started bolting around the house hiding every sharp object he could find and everything glass to except for the windows.

(finished)