presents

3rd person pov- after Wilbur left for school y/n's day went like this, paint random shit on the walls of her secret room, sort through the photos of everyone she took that day, read, stalked a wolf pack, practiced with the sword she found in the secret room, take a walk through L'manburg she had to get used to being around strangers, and watched tv.

when Wilbur got home, dream arrived he had a lot of presents with him claiming "these are for both of you 2 and not all of them are from me y'know" they had decided to celebrate both of the 2's b-days on the same day to make it easier.

y/n pov-

after everyone was settled in and ready to open gifts and by everyone I mean- Corpse, Stampy, Phil, Tommy, Tubbo, Techno, Dream, and Eret. 

Wilbur opened his gift from you first "I know how much you like beanies Wil" I muttered as he hugged me after Wilbur finished opening his gifts which were:

beanies

a phone

a laptop

blue dye

blue tooth head phones (the ear bud kind)

and a sword a iron one to protect against the googolies as Stampy called them( every boy gets one at the age of 13 whilst girls get a wooden one at the age of 13)

when it was my turn I was suspicious of Dream and Phil going upstairs with some of my gifts and I could hear moving? inside of one but ignored it instead I opened the gifts I was given which were-

a phone and a laptop-Dream

over the head blue tooth headphones- Tubbo

a sketchbook and a variety of pencils and pens-corpse

a variety of books- Eret

 (you had to hide this thing you had been given very quickly) a bow-tommy and techno

Phil's present was upstairs he told you

 a skateboard-Stampy

after thanking everyone we headed up to my room Phil saying he had something to show me as soon as you reached for your door handle you heard a sneeze "achoo!".

 I quickly back away from the door shaking my head  and muttering "nope" but dream pushed you forward and peer pressured you into opening the door what you see will forever be in your mind.

 there sneezing on the floor was a little puppy.

you looked at Phil and cocked your head at him "is it tamed?" he shook his head no and gave you a bone you entered the room to tame it when you heard someone behind you trying to enter you glared at the person to see it was Stampy.

 "Stampy don't steal my dog" I cried sadly as he backed out.

 I managed to tame him after a couple of tries "I shall name him..SNEEZY" I announced as I put his collar on him and his name was immediately written on his tag.

 I hugged him as Stampy came over to me and the pup "can I pet him pleaseee" he begged I told him yes cause I couldn't say no remembering how his last dog died to a skeleton I spent the entire day training him not even worried about anything else.

 by 10:00 pm you had trained him to sit and stay and he even teleported to you while he was standing if you got too far away if you didn't order him to stay with someone. that night you fell asleep with sneezy cuddled up next to you.