home and try

that day i woke up to banging on the cottage door, i shook puffy awake and hid underneath the bed quickly. 

"where is she.... where is my sister?" "oh! uh hi wilbur shes over there" i slide out from underneath the bed and run up to wilbur pulling him into a hug thanking god i was wearing a hoodie over the blood stained dress. "oh y/n everyone is worried about you.....you have to come home" my eyes go wide for a split second "home?" i think about it for a second home is a place i have never had....and i dont think i ever will have.....he is probably just confused 

 i nod quickly and slip on my shoes grabbing my book and sliding my hood over my hair hiding every inch of me that i can, replacing the bloody bandages with fresh ones, then shake ranboo awake im not going anywhere without him. though i still have times where i see the butler instead of him, hes my best friend.

we say our goodbyes to puffy and start home, it hurt a lot to walk, i bit my lip until it bled to not gasp out in pain i can take care of myself i dont need anyones help, the wound still hadnt healed i think it might need stitches.

as we were walking every now and then my head would hurt, or i would get sudden flashes of anger, each time these things happened i hugged clementine tightly afraid to let her go it was night by the time we made it to the place wilbur referred to as 'home'.

by now there were tiny spot of blood appearing on the hoodie as i walked into the house fidgeting with my mask to make sure its on correctly and hope no one notices the blood appearing on the hoodie.

as soon as i step inside the house someone rushes at me, my mind flashes with images of butler ranboo, i gasp and run behind ranboo gripping his suit burying my face in the crook of his neck. fear evident in my eye.

tears pricked at the edges of my eyes "y/n?" i recognize the voice as phil i was still mad at him but i wasnt sure if it was him or just a mind game. "ranboo.... that isnt...." i didnt have to finish he knew what i was asking.

"no its not him, lil you will never encounter that person again, it isnt him its phil" my mood switched instantly. "well then tell him to go away i dont wanna talk to him!" i growled as i had the sudden urge to bite? phil? i dont know what it was but my teeth scratched my lip harshly making them bleed even more than before it was as if i had fangs or something.

ranboo turned around and hugged me "come on lil..... hes just worried for you he wants to know your okay..." i know he was being sincere but in that moment hearing those word i snapped.

"well i mean am i okay? AM I OKAY? I THINK FUCKING NOT!" "LANGUAGE YOU MUFFIN!"i snapped my head towards bbh and growled viciously at him. "IM NOT OKAY! I AM LOSING MY MEMORY EVERYTHING HURTS I CANT CONTROL MY EMOTIONS I HAVE LOST SO MUCH BLOOD I SHOULD HAVE DIED BY NOW BUT NO THIS WORLD HATES ME SO MUCH THAT IT WONT LET ME DIE! IM NOT OKAY SO PLEASE LET HIM KNOW IM NOT OKAY!" i screamed as i hugged clementine closely to me.

my head pounding with pain at this point "y/n.... i-" i cut him off "NO DONT YOU DARE SPEAK RANBOO! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND JUST CAUSE YOU AHEV MEMORY LOSS AND BLAKC OUT AND DONT KNOW WHO YOUR PARENTS ARE DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING TRY DYING WITH YOUR PARENTS AND BEING THE CAUSE OF THERE DEATH TRY BEING IN AND OUT OF A ORPHANAGE AND BEING ABUSED MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY TRY HAVING ONLY 1 LIFE LEFT AND WEIRD MARKS APEARING EVERYWHERE ON YOU TRY BEING BLIND IN ONE EYE TRY--" i stopped myself.

tears sliding down my face, my eye glowing purple, the blood soaking through my hoodie now evident as ranboo pulled me into a hug so tight i couldnt move if i wanted to it didnt help that he was a giant either.

people in the room started whispering i could hear exactly what they were saying but tried to block out the noise "WHAT THE HELL DOES SHE MEAN BLOOD!" wilbur shouted.

a/n thank you all so much for the followers and votes and comments you guys make my day also if you havent heard this in a while im proud of you all