streaming? twitch? realm portal?

it was about an hour after the mask incident i had it back on by now just cause i was uncomfortable. we were still laying in the bed just now i was playing with his hair. 

"hey y/n...." he mumbled softly "hm?" i hummed back "did you know they are hosting a talent show?"  i stopped playing with his hair, "whos they?" "the school" "oh....thats cool... i guess" 

just then drista walked through the door "we got school" i gulped but looked her dead in the eyes "and?"  "well there teaching us about something cool its called streaming basically!" but come on just get ready lovebirds" she mumbles and walks out the door.

"DRISTA!!" i shout after her she just laughs and quickly responds "im just kidding geez" i get up and grab my dads sweatshirt and toss a black and white one to ranboo just incase if hes sick of wearing that suit.

i quickly change the bandages with the help of ranboo cause i was never the best at it, and  throw on the sweatshirt and slip on my shoes as i quickly brush through my hair and grab my backpack.

ranboo straighten out his suit and ties the sweatshirt around his waist, i grab clementine and head downstairs. i just wave at phil as i walk out the door with ran and drista.

once were at school i say bye to ranboo and enter the classroom i see we have a new teacher. i open my journal and write down important things that have happened in the last 2 days. and then attempt to focus on the teacher.

"ok class so today were learning about streaming!" "streaming is basically like going live on yt except theres a chat that works better theres a donation system and you have to pay to subscribe to someone" she writes things down on the chalkboard.

 "you can follow people for free though and each streamer has there own emotes for different things but well get into the details later basically the network is called twitch and everyone from around the world can tune into your streams" 

"today your assignment is to go home and try to set up a stream dont actually stream but set it up!" after that i zoned out. i was snapped out of my thoughts by drista shaking me "lets go we have other classes" the day after that is a blur i dont remember much.

ranboo and i were walking home together hes been staying at my house considering he doesnt have a home of his own exactly.

"so you wanna try to set up that streaming thing together?" he quickly nodded "that would be cool!" once home we open up the twitch service on the watches we were all give for it. you can add other apps to it but right now only twitch is on it. i remember something about a realm portal the teacher mentioned today. 

i switch off the watch and search up realm portal on my laptop. 

REALM PORTAL

is a portal/hub that connects all the different realms to each other like sky block, bed wars, and other things if you die in the other worlds you do not actually die in your world. you need the server address to access different realms, you cant access a whitelisted realm unless you have been whitelisted by the owner for example take the dream smp a really popular server people like to roleplay on when streaming, its a great server. 

"what you doing y/n?" just like that im snapped out of my haze again.

a/n- hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and if you havent heard this in awhile im proud of you all! :)