its okay

TW: CLAUSTROPHOBIA
eret pov-

i stand in front of dream arms crossed as i stare at him and decide to break the silence "what the hell dream!!!" he shrugs "what?" "dream you locked a fucking ten year old! in! a! fucking! dungeon! not to mention one who has past trauma with small spaces!"

"dream why the fuck would you do that!" "she keeps on thinking she can get away with everything and im so sick of it!" i step forward angrily.

 "DREAM YOU IDIOT! SHE TRUSTED YOU SHE WAS FUCKING BEGGING ME TELLING ME AND PLEADING WITH ME SAYING SHE DIDNT MEAN TO NOT DO WHAT YOU TOLD HER" he took a step back as i stepped forward again and threw my arms in the air.

"SAYING SHE DIDNT WANT TO BE LOCKED UP IN A BASEMENT AGAIN SAYING SHE WILL MAKE SURE WILBUR LISTENED" i can feel him start to realize what im saying slowly.

"dream give me the keys to the cell" i state and step towards him as he stands still. i know hes realizing what hes done slowly but hes realizing. i reach for the keys on his belt and pulled them off, he didnt make a move to stop me as i walked away.

y/n pov-

i was rocking back and forth muttering to my self and punching the wall every now and then as i mumbled to myself my mind somewhere else, i was snapped out of it though when i heard someone running down the corridor to me i stood up shakily and walked to the bars. i looked down at the stuffy in my hand "hey guess what clementine there gonna let us out!" i laugh.

i stood back as eret unlocked the cell door and i sprinted out of the cell, not bothering to acknowledge eret holding his arms open for a hug and dash down the corridor and our of the door and up the stairs.

eret chased after me as i ran i didnt stop running till i had made it out of the castle. my mind racing a million miles a minute, as i dropped to my knees in the grass. sobbing as i gripped clementine tightly in my hand. and i hugged my knees to my chest and sobbed. 

i soon had a pair of arms around me i flinched at the touch of them at first but then lean into them when i realize the person is wilbur, i still dont realize where i am my mind still partially somewhere else.

i look up at him, "wilbur you have to listen please just listen" i mutter quickly "shhhh its okay y/n they cant hurt you anymore there gone its gonna be okay" i slowly close my eyes as i fall asleep in his arms