war

y/n pov- 

I woke up when the sun still wasn't up I hopped back into my room to see it was 7:00 am, I sighed and stretched making my way downstairs to make my now teenager brother some breakfast. 

I enter the kitchen and look around few no one is here  K went over to the fridge grabbing ingredients for pancakes and eggs his favorite (idk if this actually is lol so plz don't assume it is).

~30 minutes later~

 the kitchen was now filled with the scent of freshly cooked pancakes and eggs.

 I looked around at the mess I made while making it, I had flower all over the table eggs shells everywhere, and  was covered in flower and may or may not of had a raw egg in my hair though I'm not sure how it got there.

 I admired my work, I had made enough for everyone. I was snapped out of it though my the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs. 

TW: PANICK ATTACK AHEAD

  I panicked my breath speeding up will I get yelled at? hit?  the thoughts races through my mind as I hide beneath the counter though whoever it was would easily find me due to my breathing.

 I tried swallowing the lump in my throat, but it didn't work "whos there?" I hear a gentle yet stern voice ring out "W-Wilbur?" I gasp taking deep breaths and standing up from behind the counter.

"thank god its you I-I- though-" "its okay y/n" 

he looks over at the mess in the kitchen and then at me "y/n did you do this" he raised a eyebrow at me "maybe" I bit back giggles as an idea flashed through my mind I took a handful of flour and threw it at him. 

"uh! how dare you!" he says in a betrayed yet war ready tone. as he throws an egg at me a memory races through my mind

 *flash back*

 we were all in the kitchen baking Christmas cookies I was 5 at the time I was watching them bake as dad threw a handful of flour at me after that it was an all out war all of us throwing eggs and flour at each other.

*end of flashback*

we end up covered in flour and eggs as we laugh at each other I hear someone come down the steps I can see its Techno. 

he walks in and sits down on a flour and egg covered chair "morning" he says sleepily but suddenly his eyes go wide as he looks at the mess of flour and eggs everywhere and then looks between us.

 "what the-" he interrupted by tommy shouting down the steps.

 "EY DID DADZA MAKE PANCAKES?" he practically jumps all the stairs, his smile is replaced with a look of pure horror. 

 I growled at him from across the kitchen he backs up hands in the air "nope not happening" and turned around and ran.

when Phil came down he just laughed at us and asked what the hell happened we explained while pinning the blame on each other and end up being sent to our rooms to get dressed.

 when I remembered what was happening today Wil would start his first day of school, and I'd be alone.