PRANK POG

by 12 at night we were both high on chocolate soaked from throwing each other into the pool and dancing to music at the moment we had been yelled at multiple times to shut up but we just yelled back at them the same thing.

"drista great idea" she stops dancing and looks at me I had lost my mask but I didn't care I was comfortable with Drista after all she had lost hers too her face was beautiful.

sparkling emerald green eyes with freckles scattered across her face.

"im listening" I looked her in the eyes "pranks" that was all she needed we both grabbed a pair of clothes from her closet and ran our separate ways to get changed we returned somehow both in matching green sweaters and jeans and sneakers.

we rans to grab our masks from the pool and slid them back on. I looked at her "ok supplies where can we get supplies?" "down the hall in the supply closet" I nodded of course they would be there. we ran down the hallway and into the closet thankfully no one spotted us.

we gathered some supplies to prank the staff and dream dream was the first one though.

I shook the can and sprayed it on his hand the idiot fell asleep with the both of us in the castle. I then proceeded to surround his entire body with shaving cream. we had checked the weather and apparently it was supposed to be really hot tommorow.

i put tons of shaving cream and powdered hair dye on the fan blades, then we covered his lights in paint so he couldn't see anything and we filled his tub with cereal and milk and the floor got covered in oil we then, locked his door and tied a string around the handle and tied it to a different door. we snickered as we ran away from his room.

we then took green and purple dye and dyed the castle pool and pond, we took spray paint and painted different things on the pool walls and floors we put arrows and crossed out no diving signs and wrote in its place yes diving and we drew sunflowers and bunnies, clementine had fun with us.

we then covered the floor of the entire hallway where dreams room was in oil you couldn't see it though we sat there half the night watching people slip as they tried to walk down it.

little did we know we were gonna get in trouble big time.

we spent the rest of the night jumping off the roof into the 10 foot deep pond we got yelled at not to do so but I didnt listen I even rode my skateboard off of it, I think I scraped my arm and leg in the process well I didnt think so I knew so there was a lot of red suddenly in the pond.