~ Chapter 8 ~

Danny's POV

The sun was shining in my face while I was walking across the beautiful nature of Ireland. A few minutes later I sat down and leaned against the big tree. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. The birds were singing above me and I could hear the wind rustling though the leafs. Something was tickling my nose. I turned my face to the left but it kept tickling. To the right. It didn't stop. "Stop." I mumbled and tried to escape the tickle by moving my head to the left again. "Oh, stop it!" I mumbled angrily. But this time, I used my hand to get the tickle away. It worked out but now I could feel something cold and creamy in my face. Immediately I woke up and tried to wipe out some the creamy something out of my eyes. Then I tried to figure out where I am and the first thing I saw, well, I couldn't really see something because of the bright flash light, were the shadows of two people with their phones. I blinked a few times and the shadows became humans. My little brother and his best friend. "Why?" I asked. I realized that I was on the couch. Did I sleep the whole night here? "It's already past 11 am and you couldn't sleep the whole day." my brother smiled. "I go and make you a sandwich." "I think you need this." I heard a voice on my left. The voice belonged to Luisa, who holed a towel for me. "Thanks." I said. "What's that white stuff?" "It's cream." She smiled. "So if you want you can eat if first." I had to laugh. "I guess my face never looked sweater." She joined laughing. "Hey, Dan! I think there are a lot of girls in the world who want to lick your face now more than ever before." Jones shouted from the kitchen. I looked at Luisa. "Do you wanna lick my face? Hugh?" We laughed and she turned around and griped a can. "Sorry, but I've got my own cream." She smiled.

After I took a shower, I came back in the living room and ate my sandwich. "Why did I sleep on the sofa?" I wanted to know. "You don't remember, do you?" Jones laughed. "You and Jim had a nice evening with your favorite Whiskey. You might have a drink too much. Or maybe two. You weren't able to go upstairs so we put you on the couch and you've been sleeping like a baby." In the eyes of Jones I could see that there was more than he told. "Jones?" I'm a Barbie Girl, in a Barbie wor- "What the hell? Is this your phone?" "Do never make bets with her. You'll lose." Jones said with a smile and walked away to answer his phone. "Hey, ehm, I think you didn't left Jones' side last night. So, what did I do?" Luisa looked at me quizzically. "What is the last thing you remember?" she wanted to know. "Well, I can remember that Jim brought another bottle of Southern Irish Whiskey. And that we talked about his ex." She smiled. "And now you want to know what embarrassing things you did?" SHIT! "Were they really bad?" Please say no, please say no... "Ehm, yes..." she said with a silent voice. SHIT! "Really really bad?" She nodded again. I took a deep breath. "Please tell me."

Luisa's POV

Why does he want to know what he did? I could see everything he did in my mind again. All the embarrassing stuff, I could remember every single thing. I'm still a fangirl, how should I tell my idol the things he has done? "Well, you're lucky that Jim already closed his restaurant. You started dancing with Jim on the table and you were singing something like "Where is the good in goodbye" and "I can't take the ache from heart break"." I could see that he knows these sentences. "That's normal for me. I think my drunk-me loves to dance on tables. And I think it is loving singing. But carry on." I grinned at him. "Do you really want to know it?" He nodded. "Sure?" "Oh, c'mon. I already did pretty much every embarrassing thing." he smiled back. "But don't tell me later that you're regretting it." I said with a smile. "Ok. After some glasses more, Jim wanted to close but you didn't want to leave. So he gave you another bottle of Whiskey. But it was a stupid idea. You broke the bottle and caught a few young ladies with of. Jones and I had to catch you before you could hurt them." I looked at him. "Is this also something you do usually?" His face blushed. "Ehm, no. But were the girls hot?"