~ Chapter 37 ~

Luisa's POV

Now, it was the last day of mine and Laura's time in the camp. The shock of the song was still inside me and I still can't believe it. I mean. They published a song I wrote with them. With Dan.

We said goodbye to Kyle when Lea came out and held a phone in her hand. "Lu. Here's a call for you. I don't know who."

"Hello?"

Nothing.

"Hello?" I asked again.

"Wuhuu? Is someone on the other side?"

Nothing.

"I'll hang up if you don't answer!"

"Three."

Nothing.

"Two."

Nothing.

"Ooone..."

Nothing.

"Well then, good bye." I waited a few seconds. Still nothing and I hung up.

"Who was calling?" Laura asked when I gave the phone back to Lea. "I don't know. He or she didn't repeat." "Oh." she shrugged.

Laura's mum drove around the corner and parked the car next to us. "Did my girl had a great time?" she asked with a smile.

- 2 days later

Glen's POV

"Mark!" I said angrily. "I know you love to answer our fans on Instagram but we have to find Danny!" "He's fine." Mark mumbled. "Look at this." He laughed and held his phone in front of my nose. "That's a black... nothing." I replied. "Exactly. I think that's what it is. A big black nothing." Then mark leaned back and scrolled through other pictures. "When Dan's fine, why the hell is he not answering for 2 days?" I asked again.

Finally Mark locked his phone and put it on the table. "He told me that he's got some things to do." Mark said. "But I've told him to remember the hangout at 8pm and he said 'yeah, sure. I'll be there.' So you know that he'll be there." "I'm just worried." I replied.

Luisa's POV

Three days left until I fly to London with Mimi and Julia. Then I see Dan, Glen and Mark again but this they are on stage. The screen of my phone lighted and a message showed up.

"30min until The Script hangout"

OK. I see them in 30min but in three days I'll see them in real. I started smiling. Three days are almost nothing.

I checked Twitter and Instagram when suddenly a message showed up I was waiting for.

"The Script is live"

I opened the live stream. Glen and Mark were already smiling but I couldn't see Dan. I really hope he's ok. He didn't even post anything on Twitter the last days.

Mark told that Dan would come a bit later. Then Glen started telling about their new ablum. I already knew most of the information because Dan has told me.

Then someone asked a question I couldn't understand but Glen answered:"The cover of our album is designed by a good friend of us. But the idea is from another friend. I think she doesn't even know that we used it. Whoops." Then he smiled. "But I'm sure she won't kill us." Just now I noticed why their cover looked so familiar: I sketched those two people kissing. "She'll kill us for other things." Mark said with a smile and winked into the camera.

"So we're through with our information. If you have questions, send them on twitter with the hashtag #askthescriptnsws. We're gonna answer them right here and right now." Mark said and suddenly boths heads turned to the left. "Sorry for being late." I heard Dan's voice even he wasn't visible on the screen. "I've been a bit busy." he explained. "Perfect timing for the Q&A." Glen said smiling but I saw that his smile was faked.