~ Chapter 39 ~

Danny's POV

"Danny?" "Sean?" I replied when I left the shower room with nothing on but a white towel. "There are six people backstage who want to see you, Mark and Glen." my security said. "Oh, yeah, that's ok. I told George to get them backstage. They can pass." Sean nodded and walked around the corner.

I entered the dressing room. "Do they come?" Glen asked while he tried to pull on his t-shirt. "Wait, I help you." Mark said and went to Glen. "And you man better get dressed." Mark said grinning and I didn't get why. "Do you really wanna take photos like this?" Glen asked to help me remember. I started laughing. "Why not? Do you know any fan photos where someone just wears a towel?" "Oh Dan." my friends said in choir and I grinned before I grabbed my clothes to put them on quickly.

Luisa's POV

I wasn't sure what I should expect now. We're on our way to the backstage area but Sean didn't let us pass. We waited for about three minutes until he came back. "All right. Follow me."

He guided us to a room that was filled with bean sacks and a buffet was arranged. "Wait here until they come." Then he left the room and closed the door.

"Lu! What the hell is going on here?!" Mimi and the other girls were looking at me but there was just that one question in my mind. Why is Jones here?

"Lu?! Did you even listen to what I said?" No, I didn't and I don't want to. Someone grabbed my arm and pulled he out of the room. "What's wrong with you?" Ocean blue eyes tooled into mine and I was paralyzed.

Jones' POV

"Hey, you ok?" I had to bring Lu out of the room. She seemed different then she was before. "Lu?"

Nothing.

She still gazed into my eyes. I pulled her tight and we stood like this for quite a while. "I'm glad to have you back."

Nothing.

She pushed me a bit backwards so that her eyes met mine this time. "Why didn't you tell me that you're... That you're back?" "I wanted to surprise you." I replied. "Do you think this is funny? I was caring about you! I was scared that you'll never wake up again!" She paused for a few seconds. "Did Dan know?"

Mark's POV

I haven't seen Dan in such a mood for a long time. He was excited as f'ck. "Calm down, Dan." Glen said. "It seems like you're the fan and she's the singer." "Yeah, but what if she's angry? I mean. We didn't tell her about the cover, the song and I kept Jones a secret. I'm not quite sure-" "Stop worrying!" I told him. "Let's go."

We walked down the corridor to the room where they waited for us. "Hey Colton. Do you want to come along? Meeting some fans and stuff." "Yeah, thank you." he replied and stood up to follow us.

"Here's it." Glen said and Dan was already so excited that he couldn't stand still. "Dan, take a deep breath!" I urged him and gave him a friendly punch against his shoulder. "I'm ready now." he said and walked in. Glen, Colton and I followed and we faced four girls around the age of 17. "I thought Lu and Jo would be here too." I whispered to Glen. "Yeah, me too." We both looked at Dan and he already turned around. My question was written in his eyes so I shrugged and went to the tall girl with black curly hair. "Hey, girl." I said with a smile and she smiled back. Glen did the same and Colton went to the blond haired girl with glasses. Even Dan acted now like everything's normal.

Luisa's POV

"Did Dan know?" I asked again. Rage started to seethe inside of my stomach. Jo looked down. "Yeah." "And Glen and Mark?" "Yeah." "But why didn't you tell me? And don't say "it was a surprise". That doesn't count."