~ Chapter 38 ~

Luisa's POV

My heart skipped a beat. Or two. Or three. Or it stopped beating. I can't even remember. I know that my mouth opened but I was speechless.

"Don't forget to breath." I was told but I couldn't remember that I held my breath so I breathed in fastly and noticed that I stared into these beautiful eyes. Immediately everything around me was frozen or just moving really slowly. "Jo?!"

Danny's POV

I was excited. The first gig for our new album. I could her the crowd screaming when the lights turned green and my friends went on stage. Now it was my turn. I took a last deep breath before I ran out. Thousands of excited eyes looked at me and the noise was deafening.
"I know you're missing home, it's been so long since you have been." I started to sing.

I reached the edge of the stage and looked around.

"And the life you had in Dublin..."

I walked around.

"...our friends are on the phone, it's been so close to Paddy's Day."

Everyone was looking at me but one. A tall brown haired girl, she was looking in the other direction and as I took a closer look I saw why.

My brother just surprised her. He surprised Lu. I smiled and stated jumping.

"Just like ho-ome."

I couldn't get my eyes of them because I was so happy that they are together now. Then Lu turned back after she hugged him and smiled at me. I winked back. Then I continued jumping on stage and everyone was celebrating with me and my friends.

Luisa's POV

"Wha-what are you..? How? Why?" I didn't understand the world anymore. How was this possible? "Are you a ghost?" I asked but he just smiled. "Can a ghost do that?" he grinned and leaned in to kiss me. Once I felt his lips touching mine, a warm feeling ran through my body and I replied the kiss. "I don't think so." I smiled and put my arms around him. "Let's talk later, Dan is gazing at us and so are the others." I turned around and Dan smiled at me and started jumping on the stage. "I'll answer every single question you have." he whispered into my ear. "I promise."

"What's was that?" Mimi asked. "It's a long story." I replied. "I didn't mean the kiss. Dan smiled both of you." She doesn't know... "Well ehm, yeah, let's enjoy the show first." I said and turned back to stage.

Two songs later in a little break between before the next sings started, Dan looked to Mark and to Glen and both nodded like they agreed to something nobody knew about. Then Dan came to the edge of the stage and stood in front of Mimi, Julia, Flavia, Miri, me and Jo. He looked through the crowd. Then he held up his microphone and said "Writing songs. That's something that shows who you are, what you're thinking about what you care about or what kind of problems you're going through. We wrote our ablum "No Sound Without Silence", which we want to introduce to you all tonight, when we were on the road. In a smelly small tourbus. The air-condition broke several times and it was bloody hot all the time. We were always in the little studio we built up in the back of the tourbus and recorded the songs. I'm talking shit, am I?" Danny laughed and looked at Mark who joined laughing. "Kind of." "Well then, when I came back after the long time in America, I got inspired for another song. To be honest, I've listened a friends phone call." He looked at me and grinned. "I still feel sorry."

I felt Mimi's eyes on my side. Keep calm, keep calm. If she does not ask now, she'll forget it.

"And to be honest again, I kinda stole the friend's piano melody. I'm sorry again. I haven't told the friend that we'll use it and I think it was a strange feeling to hear the song that I wrote with her in the radio. So, Lu, I really hope you don't hate us for making it a surprise for you." He grinned at me and I felt like the whole crowd was looking at me. The two Scottish girls must look at me too but I was too scared to turn my head.