~ Chapter 20 ~

Danny's POV

I didn't even know how I came here but I'm laying on my bed, arms and legs were spread in every direction. The empty whisky bottle on my chest was going up and down with every breath I took. I gazed at the ceiling for ages and started to see things that weren't there. The pattern were dancing and jumping around. Maybe the alcohol is the reason. I don't care. I can't think. I can't believe it.

After Lu told me about Jo, I forget how to think. I forget how to live. I just lay on my bed. My head was empty. Jones... A shiver ran over my skin and I closed my eyes. But this wasn't a good idea because I got dizzy. I don't care. I don't feel alive. My thoughts were empty and I tried to focus on anything but I couldn't catch it.

I needed distraction. Now. My look went around in my room. It was a mess, a really big mess.

Sheets were laying everywhere. With notes or lyrics of songs the lads and I had written. Of songs no one knows about. In the middle of the mess I saw the note book my dad gave me for my birthday. I got up to fetch it and when I hold it in my hand I opened it to read the words I wrote ages ago. Tears were growing in my eyes and I wiped them away. I don't want them to ruin the book. So many quotes and lyrics flew by as I reached the end. But before I closed the book I saw that this wasn't the last page so I turned it around and my breath faltered. This wasn't my handwriting. This handwriting was neaty and readable. It belongs to Lu. She wrote the lyrics in here when we wrote Superheroes. The tears came out of my eyes and I wasn't able to wipe them away. I didn't even know why but I couldn't move. I just felt the feeling I had when we wrote the song. A weak shiver ran over my skin when I remembered how much Jones loves the song. It made me shiver again and the first tear was falling directly on the word "superhero" and ran down to "pain into power".

Luisa's POV

My head got clearer. My thoughts got back in their right place and the tears were drying. The last hours I thought about the situation that I'm in now. From what happened to Jo, over the fact that he is in love with me, to what's gonna happen next. Do I have to fly back home? What's gonna happen with Dan? There were so many unanswered questions in my head and suddenly I had the need to tell Jo that I was fallen in love with him too. I saw his beautiful eyes and his gorgeous smile in front of me. Little dimples appeared in his cheeks and his hand ran through his hair. I'm missing him. It's strange how you realize how much somseone means to you when he's gone. Stop, Lu! Stop! I forced myself. Stay the hell strong! You can't just cry the whole time. Too late, the next tear was running down my cheek. I whiped it away and leaned back on the sofa. Something cracked behind me and as I turned around I figured out that it was my pencil. I was lucky that I saved the drawing by putting it on the glass table before.

It was 5pm and it's been almost 7 hours since Dan disappeard upstairs. I really hope he's not doing stupid things. I was curious so I went to the stairs. But before I could go upstairs the door bell rang. Who could this be?

I saw a young blond woman with two little girls through the peephole. I knew them but I couldn't remember. Either way, I opened the door and the three looked at me.

"Hey." the woman said. "You're Lu, aren't you?" I nodded. "I'm Andi." I remembered. She's Dan's and Jo's sister. "Hey." I replied. "Do you want to come in?" "Of course, thank you." I've lead them to the living room and Andi let the two girls play the piano. Then she sat down next to me. "How are you?" she asked but I could see the sadness in her eyes. "I'm ok but I'm still shocked." Andi nodded. "I know what you mean. I was at mum's when I've got the call. We couldn't believe it until we saw the news. I hope he's getting better soon."

We sat on the sofa an listened to her little girls playing the piano. It sounds beautiful and it made me calm down. "I can't believe it. They fought and both wanted to apologize. Jones told me he bought Dan's favorite whisky." "And Dan cooked dinner for him. But Jones didn't come home so Dan got mad and threw everything from the table." "How is he dealing with it?" I shrugged. "After I've told him he was totally shocked and went to his room. Since then I haven't seen him."