~ Chapter 3 ~

Luisa's POV

The next morning, I woke up with the beautiful scent of pancakes. I changed my clothes and went downstairs to see who made the scent coming from the kitchen. When I reached the last stair I could see a plate with a pancake tower on it. "Morning, girl." Jones smiled at me from the stove. "Here's your breakfast." He put another pancake on the top of the tower. I took another plate and put tree pancakes on it. "They look pretty delicious." I grinned and walked to the table. Jones took also a plate, followed me to the table, sat down on the chair towards me and started to eat his pancakes.

"I'm so sorry about yesterday and I hope you know that I didn't want to leave you." I gave him a glance and carried on eating. "Hey, I've cleaned up the popcorn mess in the kitchen for you." He smiled and crammed a pancake into his mouth. I gave him another glance and carried on eating. "I wasn't alone. Your brother returned back home from his America tour." I could feel that Jones was gazing at me. "Oh. Ehm. Well, I ... Ehm. Did you have a nice evening?" The rage was rising in my body. Is this really all what you have to ask for?! I stopped eating and looked deadly at him. "Yes, we had. Believe it or not."

I took my empty plate and left the table. He started to cough with a chewed pancake in his mouth. "Why are you so angry? If you wanted me to stay, you had to say it! Did you? NO! So what the hell is your problem?!" He shouted and I showed him the cold shoulder. "If you would not talk to me, we won't solve the problem!" Why didn't you warn me about ... about all the things that happened yesterday! I turned around. He looked pretty angry and confused. I looked him straight into his deep blue eyes. "You know that I'm a huge fan of The Script and you didn't warn me that your brother is DANNY O'DONOGHUE!! It was creepy enough to hear a "Wow" from behind when you're focused on playing your song on the piano and you know there was someone in the house where you meant to be alone. But when you turn around to find out that it is Danny, your idol from The Script... Jones, he must think I'm a weirdo!!" Jones hesitated. "I know it's not an apology but I didn't know that he would be in Dublin that early. I thought he would be home tomorrow."

Danny's POV

Someone is screaming my name. I woke up by a loud conversation downstairs. I jumped out of my bed and went to the top of the stairs. I stopped. "I thought he would be home tomorrow." This was Jones' voice. "But why the hell didn't you warn me before? I behaved like an idiot." Luisa sounded quite angry. "I didn't tell you because it should be a surprise." "A surprise?! Well done. It was a surprise!" Someone walked away. "Hey! Come back. I'm really sorry and I don't think that you're behaved like an idiot." I took a glance through the stairs. Jones took his arms around her and she laid her head on his shoulder. "Jo, I -" "Ok, you behaved like a little idiot. But now you stop thinking about that. I've planned something special for today." "With Danny?" She asked. "As you want. Come on. We have to clean up the carpet and the sofa. They are still covered with popcorn flakes." I better do not go downstairs right now. I walked silently into my room and covered myself in my blanket and took a last glance on my clock. 9 AM. There is still time to sleep.

Luisa's POV

It's amazing how Jones can make you chance your feeling in seconds. After he placed the last three pancakes in the fridge he asked. "How many boxes of popcorn did you open last night?" Jones laughed. I started laughing too because the sun light made the popcorn flakes look like there are glowing. There were all over the bottom around the sofa. "This'll be great fun." I replied with a smile. "Oh yeah, let's get started. Can you make a heap of popcorn on the sofa? I'll start with the carpet." I nodded.

After a while I asked. "Jones?" He looked at me. "Can you turn on some music? It's too silent to clean this mess up." "Why not." He walked to the radio and turned it on. It began to sing. "...Because I'm happy. Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof..." We sang along until we had free the bottom and the sofa of the popcorn mess. "It looks better. So now we can sit down and you can tell me what happened last evening."

After I told Jones the whole story he said. "Ok, I can now understand why you were angry this morning. But I want to hear the song." It didn't surprise me that he wanted to hear it. So I walked to the piano and started to play. When I played the last tone Jones also said "Wow." as Danny did. I turned around and smiled. "You're 'so' funny."

"Now it's my turn." I let him sat down and he started to play. I recognized the song immediately. I smiled but still got the painful feeling inside m body. The song is written by pain and loss... "It was February 14th, Valentine's Day. The roses came but they took you away." I leant back to see Danny singing along while he went downstairs. "Good morning." He said friendly. Did he hear our fight? "Hey Dan, how was America?" Jones asked. "As good as always. A lot of crazy fangirls." I could feel how my face blushed. "One of them tried to cut off some hair of Glens head. The security man showed her the way out. Otherwise there was nothing special." "There are a few pancakes for you in the fridge." So Danny walked into the kitchen and Jones turned around and looked in my eyes and smiled.

"You know, it's something special when your bother is writing songs because you've played a random melody on the piano." I wasn't sure what he meant. "The intro of "If You Could See Me Now" is written by me. I wrote it for my das before he died but he could never hear it." ""And I'll never get to show you these songs...". It sounds strange but can you teach me how to play it?" "Yes, of course. But later, ok? Dan? Do you have plans for today?"

"Yesh, the lads ansh me have a -. Waish." Danny swallowed this pancake. "Yes, I'm gonna meet the lads downtown and we go to our an after-tour-meeting at 12 AM." "You know that it is a quarter to twelve?" I asked. His eyes got wider. "Damn it." He left pancakes and ran to the front door. Jones and I started laughing. "Do you want to go like this?" Jones asked. Danny wore just his boxers and a t-shirt. "Damn it again." He sprinted upstairs and one minute he left the house with a loud "Bye!" "So what did you plan for today?" I asked Jones. "I want to take you downtown and show you Dublin's most beautiful shopping centre."

Thirty minutes later we were on the motorway. "Lu?" "Yeah?" "Can you promise me something?" "What is this something?" "I know that you wanna tell every friend and family member that you live at The Script front man's home until the next three weeks. But can't you tell anyone? Even if they are your family and your best friends." I remembered the conversation with Teresa last evening. She didn't believe that's true. "I know what you mean. But I can say that I met him downtown?" Jones laughed. "Yes, of course. It's normal to meet him in Dublin. And thank you."

A few minutes later we entered the shopping center. It was incredible. It has four floors and here were just a hand full of people. It was a sunny day and Jones told me that the most of the people are at home or on the beach to have a Family-Sunday. We were lucky that we were almost the only ones here. It was nearly 1 PM and we were looking for a good place to eat. But there were so many restaurants and cafes. We ended up with KFC and somehow the KFC in Dublin tastes different than in Germany. We carried on and discovered already two floors when Jones stopped in front of a phone shop and said: "I have to go in there. Something is wrong with my phone. It would be nice if you could stay here." I nodded with a smile. "No problem." I went a few meters to the glass railing. Over me were two floors and under me were five meters of nothing.

"Oh look at this German girl." I turned around and started to smile and answered: "And this comes from another German girl."

This is chapter 3.

Thank you for reading my story :) please vote :)
Love, Lu