~ Chapter 11 ~

Danny's POV

I felt better this morning. No headache, no illness. I turned around in my bed again to grab my phone. 11am. I closed my eyes again. There's still time to sleep. But then it knocked on my door. "Are you awake?" It was Jones. When I'm not answering... Would he leave? In the same moment he opened the door and I wasn't fast enough to close my eyes in the right time. "Good morning. Get your lazy ass out of the bed. We have to celebrate something." he smiled. "C'mon, I made breakfast." Then he left the room. Maybe this was just a dream. Maybe I'm still sleeping, dreaming realistic dreams... OK, this must have been real because I never dreamed about that lovely scent of Jones' pancakes. I took a shower and dressed up. "I hope you left me some pancakes." I said while I was walking downstairs. Jones laughed and pointed to a plate in the kitchen. "You're the best!" I smiled back

I sat down next to Lu and started eating my pancakes. "So what's the big thing you're talking about?" Jones started smiling. "I got the job." I almost absorbed the pancake. "That's amazing!" I relied. "Yes, but I have to clean my old office room until 1pm. So I have to go there today for some hours but I'll be back this evening." He said proudly. "Dan? You can tell Jim that we're coming over on Friday night."

After I put the plates back in the kitchen, I saw Jones disappearing upstairs and Lu was sitting on the sofa. Drawing some things I guess. So I walked to the piano and started to play. "That's my song." she said without looking up from her drawing but I could see that she was smiling. "And it's gonna be your song forever." I replied and started playing a new song. Suddenly Lu stood next to me. "What's this song called?" she asked. "It's called Man On A Wire and it's from the new album. It was Mark's idea to write the song." "How did the idea came up?" she asked. "You know that Mark is afraid of heights?" I turned around to see Jones coming down. "Glen and Dan showed him documentary where a guy was walking between the Twin Towers. So they started thinking about why he would do this." he said. "It must have been because of a girl." I added with a smile. "Don't you have to go?" "Yes. But one more thing. Lu? I'm gonna pick you up at the airport." She nodded. "Ok." "And Dan, I'll bring pizza. So please don't try to cook." "Don't worry." I replied. "Have a nice day." "Thank you. See you later." He waved and left the house.

"I'm gonna call Jim." I said and went upstairs. My room is still a mess. "Hey, Jim. We're gonna come over on Friday. - Yes, he did it."

Luisa's POV

Dan just walked away to call Jim so I sat down on the piano and started to play. This time I tried some songs I hadn't played for a long time and I sang along. "That's when I realize that being with you, it's just like-" "Be in first place in a race." "It's just like." "When everybody screaming your name." I stopped playing. "I didn't know you know this song." I said to Dan, who came down the stairs. "I found it two years ago on YouTube." he said and I smiled. "Me too."

BRRRRPPP! We both were jumping. "What the hell was that?!" Danny asked. Ups... "This was my phone." I said. It was lying on the piano. I grabbed it. 50 new messages in "TS Love". "What's up?" he asked. "I'm in a The Script Fangroup. They've wrote a lot." I answered with a smile. Dan laughed. "That's funny. I'm gonna practice the song now. It would be nice if you could be quiet." "Oh, that's no problem. I can go upstairs." I replied. "Thank you." Suddenly he hugged me. Whaaaaaaat?! But I enjoyed it. The hug took only a couple of seconds but it felt like the whole world has been stopped for a while. After the while I took my sketch book and the other things and went upstairs. Still having a big smile on my face.

When I arrived in my room I could hear Danny singing downstairs. I was still smiling when I received a message from Sarah.

"Do you want to skype?"