~ Chapter 31 ~

Luisa's POV

After I left the house I went aimless around the place until I ran into someone. "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry." I said quickly and I had to look up because the young men I ran into was taller than me. "No problem." "OK." "So ehm, are you also here for the next two weeks?" I nodded. "Unfortunately." "Why? Isn't it good to get away from everything normal?" His words sounded true. But if I hadn't visited Jo, I would have missed the best two weeks of my life. I hadn't met Dan, Glen, Mark and Andi, Rina and the studio guys. I hadn't wrote a song with Dan. But... Well, if I hadn't been there, Jo wouldn't lay in coma...

"Hey, wuhuu, you're ok?" I just noticed that I gazed at him. "Oh, sorry. I... " I paused. "I-I just need some space now. I'm sorry." I walked around him with my sight down on the ground.

In front of me was the begin of the forest which grew around the camp. There can't be anyone in there. I went to where the trees began und breathed in. The silence around me was awesome. It wasn't silent actually but there were only the sounds of the nature: Wind, bird. I walked in and after a while I found a huge rock were I climbed on. I laid back and closed my eyes to enjoy the surrounding sounds. The wind in the leaves, the singing birds in the trees around me reminded me of my little light green budgie Nici. Suddenly I missed home.
Everything had just got too much and I felt the first hot tear running down my cheek. I wanted the normality back in my life. I wanted everything to be normal again.

Danny's POV

"What about your shoulder?" Andi asked. "What do you mean?" "Danny, don't do this again." She looked serious and as I didn't answer she pulled my shirt from my shoulder. "Why is there such a big bruise?" "I ran against th-" I paused because I saw that she wasn't believe in me. "The truth, Danny!"

"I went to the hospital with Glen and Lu on Wednesday. We were on the wrong floor in the wrong room but we didn't know at first. The nurse told us 'He died.' and I lost my self control. I ran out of the hospital and- I don't want you to think wrong of me, ok? I know what I did was wrong." I looked into her eyes. "But I am the reason. I'm the reason why Jones is in coma. And when she told me he died... I, I wanted to die too." I looked down. I heard Andi holding on her breath. "Wha-what happened?" she asked and her voice was just a whisper. "I wanted to get hit by a bus." I looked up and saw how her face went pale.

"You wanted WHAT?! Did you loose your bloody brain? Danny! You can't just jump on a street to solve your problems!" "I know!" I shouted back. "I know. But can you understand why I felt this way? The nurse said he is dead!"

For a few minutes no one said a word. "I brought Jo into a fricking hospital! He could be dead! It was my fault." I stood up and walked to the kitchen. "It's not you fault, Dan." Andi followed me. "When Jo was on his way back home he helped a young lady with her car. But then a electricity pole fell on their cars and the driver of the third car couldn't see them and chrashed into the others. Jo wanted to held him cause the car started burning but the driver didn't want to be saved. And when Jo ran away the cars exploded and he got hit by a piece of a car. The man in the car survived a few day and died on Wednesday." "How do you know that?" "Cause I went to the hospital and talked to Cindy." "Are you kidding me?" I felt the rage growing. "That's why you're here, aren't you? To control me. To check if I'm ok, if I want to commit suicide." "Danny, no it's no-" "I want you to leave. Now!" "Danny! I wa-" "I SAID GO!" I screamed at her. She took her things and told her children that they had to leave. Before she closed the door behind her, she looked at me and I saw tears in her eyes.

Luisa's POV

I calmed down. Lying here helped me to get my head free. I opened my eyes and saw that the sun already wandered along the sky. Time to go back. I jumped off the rock and tried to retain my balance. But I failed and as I fell down I heard a crack in my left wrist. It hurted immediately but I stood up and walked back to the camp.