~ Chapter 7 ~

Luisa's POV

Danny loved the idea I had had and we tried out some parts by accompanying on the piano. His voice sounded amazing. But suddenly, he wanted me to sing along. I told him more than once that I can't sing but for some reason he liked my voice.

"This is a song that we wrote. Nobody can tell you how to sing it." He smiled and I had to admit that he was right. That's why I've almost got my own part in the song but I've told him that I would prefer it when he is the singer and I'm the pianist. He agreed without any contradiction.

After a few hours of songwriting, we finally finished the song. Then he wanted to learn how to play the intro on the piano. The good thing was that he's already able to play the piano, so he learnt it pretty fast. He could almost play the whole song after a few minutes. This human is damn amazing. Then he wanted to record the song with his phone, but before we recorded it, I laid my iPod next to his phone. If he records the song, I can do the same.

It was almost 5 PM and Jones would be home in a few minutes.

"May I?" Dan asked and pointed on the piano. I nodded and let him sit down. He started to play a random melody.

"It sounds nice." I said friendly.

"It's a song for the 4th album." He answered.

"So the rumors of the next album are true?" I asked. He nodded.

"But it's a secret." He whispered and winked with one eye. I nodded and laughed.

At the same time Jones walked into the house.

"Did you have a nice day?"

Dan drove his hand through his hair and smiled. I smiled too.

"Yes, we had."

Jones looked at Dan, began to smile and said "I want to listen to it."

"This song is pretty amazing." Jones smiled. "You had too much time today. I think you two need a reward. What do you think of eating at Jimmie's?"

"Oh, that sounds great. I haven't been there for months." Danny said. Then his phone rang and he went upstairs. Jones gazed at me with a smile.

"What's your problem?" I smiled back. "Oh, nothing."

"Jo!" He wasn't stopping smiling.

"C'mon." I begged but he kept smiling.

"You had a nice day?" He asked and I nodded. What does he want from me?

"Just a nice day?" He looked at me quizzically. I didn't understand what he meant.

"Yes, I had."

"Not the best day of your life?" The smile spread over his whole face.

"Ok. You've got me." I smiled back. "But stop smiling, please!"

"Ok, ok. No problem. It's ok, that you had the best day of your life. But tomorrow we're gonna make a new one."

"You can try it." I replied with a smile. "By the way, what kind of restaurant is "Jimmie's"?"

Suddenly Jones began to laugh. "It's just the best fast food restaurant in the world. No, I'm joking. The owner is an old classmate of Dan. That's why we can eat for free." he smiled. "That's one of the positive sides of having Dan as a brother."

Danny's POV

My phone rang. Glen is calling... I went upstairs.

"Hey, Glen. What's up?"