~ Chapter 10 ~

Luisa's POV

Jones drove Mimi and Luke to their apartment door. Before Luke closed the door he looked at me. "I'll pick you up at 2pm. Can you walk down the street?" "Yes, of course. See you tomorrow." "Bye." he and Mimi said in choir.

"What did you buy?" Jones asked. "I bought the black The Script bag with the roses on and -" I pulled it out of the bag. "- this I <3 Dublin sweater." "Cool. We'll buy groceries before we go back home." Jones told me and just a few minutes later we were walking through the supermarket. "I totally forgot to tell you." Jones looked at me. "I've been invited for a dinner with my boss this evening. I think he's going to offer me the new job as his new assistant. So you and Danny will be alone this evening. Again. So maybe you'll write another song." he laughed. "No problem." I smiled back. "But can I cook? Danny only wants to order pizza or something like this." "Yes, you can show him a typical German dinner. What do you need?" I wasn't sure. What is typical for Germany?

Danny's POV

"Ok, I think we've done a lot today." The manager said finally. "We just have to record all the songs and then we're almost done." Finally! I'm free. "When is the next meeting?" Glen asked. "Friday morning, we'll carry on. So be in time. We're gonna record two songs so make sure you can play and sing them without any problems. Good bye."

Glen, Mark and I left the meeting room. "Should I drive you home?" Glen asked. I nodded. "But I have to call Jones first." "Ok. Let's go." We went to Glen's car. "Bye ladies." Mark said. "I'm gonna meet my wife now. See you." "Bye." Glen and I said in choir. "Come on." he said. "This way." When Glen started the car I said. "If you want you can come over this evening. Jones is going to a meeting." "Sounds great."

Luisa's POV

We were finally at home and brought the groceries into the kitchen. "SHIT! It's almost 6pm?! I have to take a shower and then to leave." Jones said loudly and disappeared upstairs. I was astonished that he left the house only 15 min with a "Goodbye and have a nice evening". I wish I could be as fast as he. I turned on the radio and went back to the kitchen. "Standing in the hall of fame. Uhuu uhuu uhuuuu. And the world's gonna know your name." I sang along while I was putting the groceries on their new places in the kitchen. "Be a champion, be a champion." After I was finished, I decided to start cooking the German dinner for tonight. I decided to fry a schnitzel and chips. While I fried both, I was still singing along with the radio, so I didn't notice that there were already two men standing in front of me in the kitchen. "Hey." both said.

I looked at them and Oh my Glen!

"Hey guys." I said whilst trying to control my voice. GLEN POWER stood next to Danny. Three meters away. Ahhh! "I'm Glen, but I guess you already know it." he was smiling. "Yeah, I know." I laughed back. Calm down... I know it's Glen but calm down. I almost forgot about telling him my name. "I'm Luisa, but Lu is ok." My heart was beating hard again. Silence. Embarrassing silence. "What do you cook?" I was glad that Danny broke the silence. "Ehm, it's schnitzel and chips." I answered and because they looked like they saw a ghost I added. "It's a typical German dinner." "How long you're gonna stay in Dublin?" Glen asked. "Until next week's Sunday. " "That's cool. Dan told me that you're often alone because Jones has to work. So if you want you can spend the next days with us." WHAT?! DID HE REALLY SAY THAT?! WTF?! "Yes" I answered with a smile. "That would be cool. Thanks for this offer." "You're welcome." "Hey, Glen! C'mon, I've already brought your drum set." Danny screamed from the other side of the house. "I'm on my way." he answered. "Tell us when you're finished. I can't wait to try it." Glen was still smiling. "No problem." I replied and I tried to blank the shiver in my voice.

Then Glen walked away but I couldn't take my eyes of him. Is this real or am I dreaming? I carried on cooking and grabbed the spatula. And after a couple of minutes the chips started smelling. What the...? It's one thing to fry schnitzel and chips in the pan with a spatula but it's a different thing if you move the spatula in the air because of starring at Glen playing this drums. But no one noticed that awful smell. But now some of the chips were burned. That's life.