~ Chapter 6 ~

Luisa's POV

The next morning, I made my morning routine before I went downstairs. Jones was already gone and left a note on the table.

Good morning Lu! I know you're going to be the first person to read this :)     Please tell Dan that he has to purchase groceries. Our fridge is empty...again.

Have a nice day

Jo xx

I put the note in my trouser pocket and went to the kitchen. Luckily I found everything to make a sandwich. After I ate it, I had no idea what I should do. Then I saw the big painting and began to smile. Silently I went upstairs to get my sketchbook and my pencil case. I sat down on the sofa and had no idea what to draw. So I scrolled through my photos on my iPod. Nothing. I laid back on the sofa, put my earphones in and stared at the ceiling. Nothing. I was uninspired. Totally uninspired. But then a song started, that described that feeling: "Nothing". Why not draw a graffiti of NOTHING? No sooner said than done.

"What are you doing?" I looked up from my drawing. Dan was looking at me from the stairs.

"I've got bored." I answered. It might sound strange but whenever someone is asking me this question I always answer it with 'I've got bored'. He went to the sofa.

"It's not bad." He told me after he took a look in my sketchbook. Then he started to turn over the pages. Suddenly he stopped and turned the book around.

"Is that me?" My face blushed immediately.

"Yes..." I hesitated and tried not to take a look in his eyes.

Danny's POV

I turned another page of her sketchbook. This looks like...

"Is that me?" I asked. Her face blushed and she looked down.

"Yes..." I turned the book again and considered it. I was me on the cover of "Hall Of Fame" but without the lads in the background. "It looks pretty cool." But it is pretty strange to find myself in a sketchbook of a German girl. She began to smile but she still looked down. "Hey, head up. I've already seen worse. Not that this is bad, it's really really good! " She looked at me quizzically.

"What do you mean then?" I had to smile.

"It's been a long time ago. The lads and I had our first big gig in Dublin and we have decided to raffle a living room concert. A girl called Meghan won it. On the day of the private concert, we went to her house. She welcomed us and showed us the house. Everything was neat and nice but when we walked into her room. Well, I wished we had never raffle the concert. You couldn't see any wall because there where posters, sketches and so much fan things covering them. Then she began to took selfies and wanted us to make grimaces with her. She really overacted. It was horrible and the lads and I were glad to leave the house quite after the concert. At first she wanted us to stay for a cup of tea. But then we told her that we have to go to a meeting. That has been the creepiest day in the lifetime of The Script. This girl is maybe the reason why we are not doing any home concerts."

"But not everyone is like her." Luisa replied. "But I can understand why you wanted to leave as fast as you can."

After a while of silence she said. "Jo wants you to purchase groceries."

"Ok." I answered desperately. "I better do it now before I forget it later." I smiled. "You can stay here. I'll be back in an hour."

Luisa's POV

Danny just left the house and I wondered why he took the sketch of him so easy. He really has to like it otherwise he wouldn't have tried to make me feel better about it. I calmed myself down and put the earphones back in my ear and continued drawing the graffiti. I tried a lot of different colors and at the end it almost looked finished when my phone rang. Michelle. I picked up.