~ Chapter 35 ~

Luisa's POV

At breakfast I looked around the room but I couldn't find him. "Maybe he's sleeping." Laura said while she bit in an apple. "No. I bet he's hiding now." I replied, still looking around. "I don't think so. Why should he?" "Look, he told me when we were alone. So I had to answer his question if I'm in love with him too. But then you came in and grabbed my arm to pull me out of the room. I didn't even turned around but I know it must have hurt to be ignored, to get no answers, not to catch a look." I sighed. "Don't worry. He won't hate you know." Laura said and put her arm around me.

The whole day long I haven't seen him and therefore I felt guilty. Even Laura said that it's not my fault but hers. After dinner I went to Lea but she told me that he's gone for a while because he feels sick. But when she said the last three words I knew she was lying. Yeah, ok, you feel sick when you've been ignored but in Lea's voice was this little thing that made her lying. She didn't even know when he'll be back. So I went to our house and sat down on the stairs.

After a while Tessy came out and sat down next to me. At first she said nothing cause she didn't know what to say but she she looked at me and her eyes screamed out "I'm so sorry for you." Laura's told her, I guess. "The Script is releasing their first single from their new album in a few days. Isn't that a thing to smile about?" she said friendly. "Yeah, it is." I replied. "Are you not excited?" Tessy asked. "I am but..." I hesitated. "You can tell me everything." Tessy smiled at me. "Well." I said. "Do you know the feeling when you visit someone and you get to know his friends and family?" Tessy nodded. "And when you leave it's like you're a part of their family then." she added.

"I wish I could go back to Dublin." I said after a pause. "How was Dublin?" "It's beautiful. It looks like every average town but it's still beautiful." "What did you visit there?" "The National Gallery, the park and the hospital. One day I've been at a radio station and in a music studio. It's was amazing." I smiled. It was a real smile. "Oh my gosh I'm jealous! I always wanted to be in a music studio!" "It was my first time and I played the piano. It felt just like I'm alone." I love to remember the feeling. Just me and the piano.

"Does the friend you visited know The Script?" Tessy asked and the feeling faded. "Tessy, it's not all about The Script." I said carefully. "Oh, yeah, you're right. I'm sorry. It's just that I think always of The Script when I hear Dublin and Ireland. Even the word 'music' makes me think of them. I tried not to be fangirl-fan but I failed. Several times. And then I met you. You can talk about them, you can behave totally normal when they liked your DM and I always got crazy. How are you doing this?" "Well, I'm not quite sure how I did it but..." I thought back to my time in Dublin. "After I met Glen I noticed that he and the others are just human beings like you and me. I started seeing them as persons and not as famous band members. But don't think I can control myself. I'm still excited as fck when I hear a song of them on the radio." I smiled. "Tessy, there are so many fans who are worse then you. They start queuing in the earliest morning hours and do everything to get their attention. In comparison to them, you're a normal fan." Now Tessy smiled too. "Such nice words, Lu."

Danny's POV

"Thanks, Andi." I said before I closed the door of her car and went to the studio's front doors. 8:59am, I'm in time.

I was in a totally different mood than the days before. "Guys?" I asked. "We're over here!" Mark shouted from the room at the end of the floor. I walked in and saw my friends smiling at me. "Feel better?" Glen asked. "I do." I smiled.

"Do we start now?" I asked when nobody said something. Glen and Mark were looking at each other and looked at me then. "Ehm." Marke hesitated. "Our manager called me yesterday and said that we need one more song. If we cannot write one, we have to search for a new release date..." "...and there won't be the concert in London." Glen added.