Fushiguro

"I was a bit of a trouble maker actually" Fushiguro nervously laughs, holding his nape and looking away.

"See, I was right. You're sister probably had soooo much to put up with" I giggle and not long after my comment, I get a smack on the back of my head.

"She did, actually. I'll still take it to offence" Megumi shakes his head and holds back an uncontrollable smile. A light red hue flushes in his cheeks.

"Must have been nice though..." I look up at him and he silently nods.

"It was..." We both turn to each other and speak simultaneously "I'm sorry!" We both stare wide eyed to each other.

The both of us look away and nervously mumble things. I turn to him and take a deep breath. "Don't be sorry Fushiguro, I didn't loose anyone.. o- okay?" I hold his shoulder and turn him around. The look in his eyes were sorry, he always felt bad, no matter how much I tried to reassure him.

"(Y/n)" He sighs, "I know the look of someone who's missing or lost a loved one. I know because I see it in the mirror everyday... W- what happened?" He asks, softly speaking as he tries to make me open up as subtly as possible.

"You won't let me be unless I tell you huh?" I hang my hand at my nape, sighing as I look up at him.

He presses his lips together, crossing his arms, and nodding. He's been trying to make me talk for a while, though, he does know when to give a girl her space. Megumi and I have grown close and he has told me much about himself. He always says, "You're easy to open up to... a very trustworthy person. Never judgmental either"

"Sayori" I finally say, after a long, awaited pause between the both of us.

"Sayori?" Megumi asks softly.

"Yeah, my sister" I sigh, but instead of it being smooth and soft, it's shaky and hard to contain.

"Y- your sister? You have a sister?!" Megumi seemed excited, well, what I can tell from a guy like him.

"She died" I grumble, looking away from the taller figure.

"Oh" He didn't know what to say, but I understood he knew how I felt.

"Yeah" It became silent, hearing crickets chirp sounded much more clear than before.

Before I knew it I get pulled into Megumi's arms for the second time my entire life. He holds me tighter than before, bringing his head down to my shoulder and keeping me in his embrace for longer.

He is honestly such an amazing friend, constantly checking up on his friends is so simple, but people forget to do it all the time. He doesn't.

"Thank you, Megumi" I feel his soft and steady breaths against the crook of my neck. He nods, keeping his head on my shoulder.

"Thank you, (Y/n)... really" Megumi doesn't let go by the slightest as he brings his head back up. He looks down at me as I look up with a weak smile.

"We are friends after all" I say with a subtle grin, trying to throw away the sad emotion.

"But.." He slightly furrows his eyebrows. His head tilts down, bringing his face close to mine.

I assume he wants to rest his head on my shoulder again. "But?" I let out a soft chuckle under my breath.

"I don't want to be friends" He says softly, causing my brows to furrow and feel odd. What does he mean? What did I do wrong.

"Why? Did I do som-" My words are put at a halt the moment my lips are pressed against Megumi's.

My body feels like it's in a state of shock, staying still as his lips kiss mine, trying to explore them. He hums as the seconds pass, but I push him away.