Who?

"I've organized the reports from our windows on recent residuals, unnatural deaths, and disappearances" Nanami gestures to the map behind himself on the board. "This should help us narrow down the culprit's hideout to some extent" Nanami says.

"Aw yeah! Are we storming in?!" Itadori jumps up from his seat.

"No, it's still only to some extent. While I continue investigating this matter, I'd like you guys to handle a different task" Nanami pins a picture of a boy onto the map. "This is the boy who was at the theatre, Yoshino Junpei. Apparently, he goes to the same high school as the victims" Nanami says.

He turns on the television as he points his remote to it. He runs surveillance footage. "Based on the surveillance footage and how he carried himself, I believe it was unlikely he could be a user" He pauses the video where I see the culprit running out of the theatre in fear.

"However, if he's related to the victims, that changes things" Nanami adds.

"Curse user?" Itadori asks.

"An evil jujutsu sorcerer. I've entrusted the process to Ijichi, so I'd like you three to investigate Yoshino Junpei" Nanami says.

The two males salut and I rub my hands together excitedly. "This is right up my alley" I smile.

"Speaking of which, I don't know any assistants other than you" Itadori blankly looks at Ijichi.

"Well, I'm the only one who knows the two of you are alive, so by necessity..." He smiles lightly.

"Makes sense" I open the door that leads to downstairs.

"Let's go!" Itadori raises his fist in excitement.

We begin walking down the stairs and I realize Ijichi has gone back upstairs. I wait and watch as Itadori follows.

I head downstairs and to the car since Ijichi handed me the keys before. I start it up and wait for the guys. Itadori comes inside and Ijichi just stares at me. "What?" I look to my side and raise an eyebrow.

"You're too young to be driving. It's dangerous" He says.

"Sit down old man, I can probably drive better than you" I say monotone. He slowly sits down as Itadori begins laughing uncontrollably.

"May I ask what type of experience you have?" He points to the ceiling with his index finger.

"Of course. Since being an assassin also includes following the target, I have to be driving. Have you heard of a Maserati sir? or a Porsche? maybe a Lamborghini?" I turn my head to look at him as I drive. I drive around cars as good as someone who had all their attention on the road.

"Yes, I have.. wat-" He was about to tell me to watch out for the pedestrian but I had already started to slow down.

"That's our guy" I say then turn my head back to the front.

"I've underestimated you" He says

"You have" I follow the culprit.

"Huh? Casual clothes?" Itadori says confused about the figures choice in attire. To him it doesn't seem normal for a guy who'd be our main suspect to wear regular attire.

"Looks like he hasn't gone to school in some time" I say.

"The same could be for us, though" Itadori says.

"By any chance.. Ijichi, you know if the others are well?" I say as I look at the boy I'm following, Yoshino Junpei.

"I hear they're doing quite well" Ijichi chuckles. This causes me to smile uncontrollably, satisfied that nothing is holding them back.