Jujutsu Tech

I lay in a plot of grass, nearby a bench where Gojo and Itadori sit. They seem to be talking about something important so I don't bother.

I take a deep breath and as I exhale, it's broken, trembling. Thoughts run around in my head.. thinking about past events I barely remember.

I turn to my side to see the two males gone from my sight. I shrug and turn again, laying on my back.

I close my eyes as the sun shines brightly on me. The bright feeling of the sun soon disappears though.

I open my eyes to see the stoic expression of Fushiguro. "Oh, hey man.. Looking good" I wave and gesture to the bandages on his face.

"Thanks" He deadpans. He brings out his hand for me to take and I grab it without hesitation.

I get up and dust myself off. "We're transferring you to the same school for Jujutsu sorcerers I attend.. In Tokyo" Fushiguro says.

"Oh cool! Will I learn that cool trick you do?" I jump up, making shadow puppets.

"Probably not" He shrugs and I frown. I lazily drag myself as we walk away from the pretty grass.

Fushiguro tells Itadori the same he did to me, about school. Itadori seemed to comply with the better choice given.

>>>

"Hey Yuji's grandfather.. You've seemed to raise a good guy.. He won't disappoint you" I say cheerfully before praying.

I end my prayers and so does Itadori. He turns to me and thanks me again. "Don't thank me, we're friends.. it's expected for me to be by your side" I pat his back and smile up at him as he stand up.

"Then.. I appreciate it" He smiles and tilts his head. He then faces his grandfather "Okay, I'm heading out, grandpa" Itadori says then grabs my hand as we walk away.

>>>

"You kids are about to have an interview with the principal" Gojo says as we walk up stairs.

"The principal?" Me and Itadori ask in unison.

"Screw it up and he could reject your admission. So go all-out" Gojo adds.

"Huh?!" Itadori seems to be nervous about the whole thing. "And what then? Immediate execution?!" Itadori shouts.

"What? So you're not the boss?" I look to my side where Itadori stands as I hear a familiar yet unpleasing voice. "Any hierarchy other than strength is worthless" The mouth of Ryomen appears on the side of Itadori's face. Itadori slaps it and looks to us.

"Sorry, sensei. He pops out sometimes" Itadori says.

"Yeah, get used to it.. plus he's not wrong" Nariko speaks from the side of my face and I slap it as well.

"What an amusing body you two have now" Gojo looks to the both of us in thought.

"Not again! I owe you a favor, you know. Once I make this brat's body my own, you'll be the first one I kill!" Ryoumen says from the hand Itadori slapped him with before.

"It's an honor to be targeted by Sukuna" Gojo smiles.

"This guy's really that famous?" Itadori asks as he brings his hand over the other.

"Ryoumen Sukuna is a fierce imaginary god with four arms and two faces.. and just recently, we've figured out thay Nariko Tsukiyomi is not just a rumour but actually Ryoumen's love... They both are actually humans that really existed, though it was over a thousand years ago. In the golden age of Jujutsu, sorcerers gathered up all their might to challenge the duo and failed. Crowned with the title of Sukuna and Tsukiyomi. We couldn't even destroy their grave wax, they transverse the ages after death as a cursed object. without a doubt.. they are the king and queen of curses" He finally finishes his explanation.