Keep Your Guard Up

"I appreciate that.. now let's go" He grabs my hand and we run to the school. "I mean if you want, you can stay back-"

"NO.. We're going" I hold his hand tighter and we look for a way to get in.

We jump from post to post attempting a good force of entry from the window where I find some weird figure making odd but familiar noises.

"Jump on the count of three" He says as we get momentum.

"Let me throw you" I grab his arm and it startles him but he also gets excited. I spin around, which is kinda funny.

"One... Two... THREE" I throw him and feet first he breaks through the window.

"Take this!" I hear him say from the inside.

Now I know it's fine to come in. I get into the building and grab it as my sharp nails dig into its thick slimy skin. The monster cries in pain and I rip it's head of, throwing it across the room.

I felt tempted to lick my fingers from the blood gew of the monster but I swat my hand away. It's Nariko's weird appetite coming through. I see one black and one white wolf charge at the now dead monster and begin eating it's remains.

I walk over to Itadori and the two unconscious students.

"I told you two to wait for me, but good job" Fushiguro says as he walks towards us. "No need to act that way" He adds.

"What's that thing eating the curse, those wolves?" I point to them.

"These are my familiars, my Shikigami. Can you see them?" He looks to the both of us.

"Well no shit, that's why I asked" I say casually and he froze for a second.

"Ahem... N- Normally, you wouldn't have the power to see them.  Except when you are facing death or in special places like this" Fushiguro says.

"Oh, not true. I have never seen ghosts" Itadori says, Fushiguro eyes widen in surprise.

"Aren't you guys afraid?" He asks.

"No" I simply say and Itadori nods.

"Well yeah, but... did you know? People actually die" Itadori says

"Huh?" Both me and Fushiguro look down at him confused.

"So I figured that the people I know.. should die properly. I don't really get it either!" He says as he gets up.

The energy I've been feeling has shown itself as it falls out of the girl's pocket. He catches it and casually asks if this is the relic Fushiguro was talking about. It's an old finger, ew.

That's my man, don't talk him down.

"The Special-Grade cursed object 'Ryomen.. Sukuna'... Just a part of it" I speak monotone as the words slip out of my mouth like lyrics of a song I haven't heard in a long time.

"How do you know that?" Fushiguro asks me.

I just shrug, I'm lazy to explain my thoughts.

"Well, it's a miracle that they haven't eaten it" Fushiguro says.

"Sure is.. I know" I display my tattoos much more clearly.